Red Team Elimination Watch

Trillium

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being a troll year-after-year is a tradition? Why hasn't this user who does nothing but troll been banned?

Nfitz, good to see you have a single track in your mind,calling for a "ban" when you feel you have no rational rebuttle to calmly presented arguments is fine on your part....but just because you do not like my point of view will not likely get you what you want.

Waiting for your next analysis of TFC potential for playoffs if Altidore is out for more then three games, making Giovinco less effective ( and yes he is TFC's best player ).

Nfitz, good to see you have a single track in your mind,calling for a "ban" when you feel you have no rational rebuttle to calmly presented arguments is fine on your part....but just because you do not like my point of view will not likely get you what you want.

Waiting for your next analysis of TFC potential for playoffs if Altidore is out for more then three games, making Giovinco less effective ( and yes he is TFC's best player ).

This thread is about turtles. Please stay on topic and if you want to discuss TFC please use the appropriate thread. Thanks.

You have no point of view. You are merely trolling.  It's pretty clear that you have no interest in the team other than trolling.  Why would anyone want to provide ammo for a troll? Trolls can go fuck themselves.

I'm an MLS neutral, but I don't see a big problem with this thread. As someone mentioned above, most TFC fans probably have a pretty good sense of humour about their team's struggles in the league for the last decade; if they didn't they would not have remained as fans.  As with other threads an individual may find annoying or infuriating (the Canadian Naturalization one was most offensive to me) but others may enjoy, if this line of discussion gets your goat it is probably best to ignore it.

In the spirit of this thread, though, I will point out that the Impact, who are almost universally believed to be one of the worst teams in MLS, are one point off the pace that TFC was on through 6 games.

(Ducks..)

I'm an MLS neutral, but I don't see a big problem with this thread.

The problem with the thread, is that it was started by an asshole who is only interested in trolling.  But where it crossed the line, was their bizarre comments about the Women's World Cup.  He/she should be banned. 

The problem with the thread, is that it was started by an asshole who is only interested in trolling.  But where it crossed the line, was their bizarre comments about the Women's World Cup.  He/she should be banned.

I dońt think we have moderators anymore. So i m not sure who has the power to ban him.

Trillium is a troll. I encourage you to respond to him by talking about turtles...hopefully he will go away!

I'm an MLS neutral, but I don't see a big problem with this thread. As someone mentioned above, most TFC fans probably have a pretty good sense of humour about their team's struggles in the league for the last decade; if they didn't they would not have remained as fans.  As with other threads an individual may find annoying or infuriating (the Canadian Naturalization one was most offensive to me) but others may enjoy, if this line of discussion gets your goat it is probably best to ignore it.

In the spirit of this thread, though, I will point out that the Impact, who are almost universally believed to be one of the worst teams in MLS, are one point off the pace that TFC was on through 6 games.

(Ducks..)

Didn't JPG start a Blue Team Elimination Watch thread last year and weren't the Impact fans on here a lot less sensitive about that thread than the TFC ones are about the Red Team Elimination threads?

The thing is: I don't need him to turn into a full-blown ninja.  I'd be fine if he just chucked a throwing star once in a while.  I don't care what it is: twirl a sai, eat a slice of pizza, do something.

I don't think I'm asking for too much here.

...so disappointed...

The thing is: I don't need him to turn into a full-blown ninja. I'd be fine if he just chucked a throwing star once in a while. I don't care what it is: twirl a sai, eat a slice of pizza, do something.

I don't think I'm asking for too much here.

...so disappointed...

So what exactly did the ooze consist of? It's likely that's the source of your turtle's complete lack of mutation.

Over the weekend, I got into a heated argument with my next door neighbour over whether turtles are reptiles or amphibians.  My neighbour was arguing that turtles are amphibians because they live in the water, which as we all know, is not a defining characteristic of amphibians OR reptiles.  After several hours, he finally saw the error of his ways.

I consider that a Sunday well spent.  Turtles deserve our respect and should never be incorrectly categorized.

Things got pretty intense for awhile.  Pets were sprayed with water, children were banned from each other's property, and perennials were stomped on.  It was a black day for the neighbourhood, but cooler heads eventually prevailed.  However, throughout the entire event, I felt like I had the strength and ferocity of 100 turtles flowing through my veins, which helped me carry the day.

Turtle power!

Musing over the Tortoise and the Hare story and the moral of the story.

El Hombre is TFC the turtle or the hare, of course you might just be thinking TFC stands for Turtle Football Club.

I note you wish your turtle would chuck a throwing star once in a while, would that be like TFC making the playoffs?

In any case the ground share era is to begin, the pitch might well end up as chocolate ouze, letting your turtle mutate even more, especially when Avro Arrow let's the hose run to wash out the lines.

Musing over the Tortoise and the Hare story and the moral of the story.

El Hombre is TFC the turtle or the hare, of course you might just be thinking TFC stands for Turtle Football Club.

I note you wish your turtle would chuck a throwing star once in a while, would that be like TFC making the playoffs?

In any case the ground share era is to begin, the pitch might well end up as chocolate ouze, letting your turtle mutate even more, especially when Avro Arrow let's the hose run to wash out the lines.

I'm confused.  All of us have been talking about actual turtles this entire time, but you are talking about figurative turtles.  Can you hug a figurative turtle?  Can a figurative turtle deliver you a box of chocolates?  Does a figurative turtle have the nunchuk skills to save you from the Foot Clan?  I think we all know the answers to these questions.  1 real turtle is worth 100 figurative turtles any day of the week.

Kind of like the "Whitecaps hate Canada"? But wait, you get all whiney and bitchy with that tradition, don't you?

Feel free to restart that thread, mate. You'll just look even more stupid than you did the last time. I'll be happy to play along, though.

Archived