Red Team Elimination Watch

Trillium

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trillium I owe you a beer, or considering how Montreal owned Toronto over the course of a few days, a pitcher... Or maybe a few nice single malts!

i went on statistics but as we know being hardcore football fans no matter what the projections are, nothing is guaranteed in sports. That's why we watch, the original reality show. 

Here's hoping for a Montreal v Vancouver final!

So Trillium you're prediction of 9 points for MTL since Sep 22nd has held true with 2 games in hand but your prediction of 4 points for TFC has been blown out of the water with TFC taking 9 of 9. Currently TFC have a 50% chance of finishing 2nd or 3rd and MTL have a 50% chance of finishing 6th. So reluctantly, if the bet is still on, I'll take it. The only stipulation on my late offering is that the winner must collect the winnings at the pre-game event in Vancouver on November 13th. 

I will bring the Turtles.. to go with the single malt... drop me a pm telling me when a good time to drop into the bar is... ( off to Montreal today .. to see Columbus ), not nearly as much anticipation as for TFC, but then it might be I am hungover after the Heart and Crown watch party for the Fury.

Archived