Canada vs. Guatemala (March 26th 2015) ?

aloyol

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see why Osorio would be left out of this camp.  It's important for Canada that he solidifies a spot on TFC.

his spot at tfc is fine and that's beside the point; we need Osorio to learn Floro's system and contribute to the national program.  he could be a first 11 guy and he's seldom at these camps.  

his spot at tfc is fine and that's beside the point; we need Osorio to learn Floro's system and contribute to the national program.  he could be a first 11 guy and he's seldom at these camps.  

well he was at last camp. so thats something

Atiba hasn't been to the last 2 camps. Has he been to enough camps to know the systems?

I think both players will be fine come June. 

I feel like the exact same argument (if you like this reasoning that is) for leaving Osorio at his club applied to RT and Sam. All are probably 9th to 15th ish on a list of sure fire starters for their club, perhaps starters in a given week but not sure things. Moot point with Sam's injury but Teibert is fighting Koffie and probably the new Honduran for PT at least as much as Osorio is fighting for his place in the TFC side. Can't compare Hutch to him either as Osorio hasn't played regularly on Floro's system or with a lot of the starting vets.

We probably won t see the games but one thing that I would like to know is will we continue to defend set pieces deep in our own box. I hope Floro change that because we ve let numerous goal scoring chamces to our opponents on set pieces recently.

You don't understand why they would do that? Because the cost to produce a broadcast outweighs the potential revenue. MNT soccer games don't do well in our country.

I imagine he's asking from a Guate perspective as well... they would probably draw a decent crowd in Florida and a good audience back home for a match that looks to be an A squad for them... including a new face in FC Dallas Moises Hernandez.  I'm sure they could make money off this.  

What about Monday's game in PR.  I assume that there'd be ticket sales for that

It appears someone is selling general admission tickets.

http://venta.prticket.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=356

I don't see anything listed on Sportsnet. If it is on TV, maybe it would give them a chance to announce the date and venue for June, since the BVI-Dominica winner should be determined the day before?

Archived