Canada vs. Guatemala (March 26th 2015) ?

aloyol

Thanks again to Canada Soccer for the last minute feed! So much better than club side pre-season feeds this year.

Glad for the win but am feeling spoiled from the U17 tourney watching goals from open play.

Loved to see so much from De Jong. MLS team of the week no less. Too bad its for KC.

Looking forward to what we can do Mon.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Having Larin, who looked very promising again in his short cameo, breathing down his neck should be a good motivator, too

Is anyone else besides me wondering why Larin looks so much better when playing with the NT compared to how he looked with the U-20s?

Is anyone else besides me wondering why Larin looks so much better when playing with the NT compared to how he looked with the U-20s?

I've thought the same thing. Part of it, I reckon, is that Larin comes on for the MNT against tired defenses for short spurts, while for the U-20s he was one of the top dogs. But some of it might be that Larin seems a slightly more cohesive part of the team throughout the attacking third with the senior squad, while on the U-20s it was a lot of horizontal crap and he didn't get a chance to show off his work rate too much.

Really?  It's obvious that coaching is reason why U-20 players look better for senior team than they do with Under 20 team.  

Archived