The Importance of Jr. Hoilett

Tuscan

This article is no different than Aleman bailing for CR only for the lad to be a part of the last Canada u20 camp shortly after...

I believe Jr. will play for Canada - especially if the JDG2 situation gets sorted out. The Jamaicans have a history of trumpeting themselves, which infuriates us Canadians because we seem to prefer self-deprecation!

http://www.24thminute.com/2009/12/david-hollett-forgetaboutit.html. Duane seems to have put this one to bed over two years ago, if he's to be believed.

Other than the details about U14, there is nothing new here. Dad may still be mad, but what successful player will waste energy holding that kind of grudge. You are giving the other of the article to much credit. Plus It's 3 years old.

Just play for your country Junior, not your dad's. Stop ****ing around

Whilst I agree with you, the Jamma's could easily counter with.

"Junior, Why you Play for a country who don't really care about socca, an who show you no respect because you don't knock a rubber plug around the Ice.

Come play for Jamaica where, if you get us to the world cup you'll never have to buy a beer ever again!.

Also you can retire to a nice house by the beach an' not have too worry about none of them immigration stuff, cause you got your citizan-ship when you become a SOCCA WARRIOR!"

Got to admit ...its tempting.

Whilst I agree with you, the Jamma's could easily counter with.

"Junior, Why you Play for a country who don't really care about socca, an who show you no respect because you don't knock a rubber plug around the Ice.

Come play for Jamaica where, if you get us to the world cup you'll never have to buy a beer ever again!.

Also you can retire to a nice house by the beach an' not have too worry about none of them immigration stuff, cause you got your citizan-ship when you become a SOCCA WARRIOR!"

Got to admit ...its tempting.

You get Jamaican citizenship if you play for Trinidad?

He'll play for Canada if JDG2 does. It'd be no different than for Jamaica and his WC chances would be the same despite Jamaica saying "we killed in GC and only lost to USA 2-0" neglecting that we had the group of death (2 semi finalists and an excellent wild-card Guad) and also only lost to USA 2-0 .... oh and of course Tim Howard absolutely robbing us a few times! (What a game by him!!!)

You get Jamaican citizenship if you play for Trinidad?

Opps!:o... then again?

I get confussed, Im used to seeing them as the West Indies, Throwing Corky Balls at the Heads of the English batting line up.

anyway...Getting myself out of an embarrasing hole...

Anybody remember when the USA qualified for 1990.

They had to play T&T in a final Eliminator.

Which lead to the classic Amercan Fan-ism,

"What! we have to play both of them on the same day?"

Edited by alberta white

He'll play for Canada if JDG2 does. It'd be no different than for Jamaica and his WC chances would be the same despite Jamaica saying "we killed in GC and only lost to USA 2-0" neglecting that we had the group of death (2 semi finalists and an excellent wild-card Guad) and also only lost to USA 2-0 .... oh and of course Tim Howard absolutely robbing us a few times! (What a game by him!!!)

Agreed about Howard, when that guy's 'on' he's one of the best in the world. And he definitely stepped it up for that game.

Ya I know not a the senior level. Why would anyone assume Jr's Dad is pushing him to play for Jamaica when Janiel's already played for Canada? He wants one son playing for each country?

Being an opportunist. Jr. has the ability to write his own ticket, hes been a bright prospect for years and was in the pipeline at the pro level, Janiel may not be so lucky and needs all the connections and developmental opportunities to further his career. Thats just conjecture though obviously.

Opps!:o... then again?

I get confussed, Im used to seeing them as the West Indies, Throwing Corky Balls at the Heads of the English batting line up.

anyway...Getting myself out of an embarrasing hole...

Anybody remember when the USA qualified for 1990.

They had to play T&T in a final Eliminator.

Which lead to the classic Amercan Fan-ism,

"What! we have to play both of them on the same day?"

Well as revenge for mixing up Jamaicans and Trinis I could confuse you with a Scot. But then again it is only the Scots who get upset at being called English not the other way around. An Englishman being confused for a Scot, no bother, that's an upgrade! :)

Well as revenge for mixing up Jamaicans and Trinis I could confuse you with a Scot. But then again it is only the Scots who get upset at being called English not the other way around. An Englishman being confused for a Scot, no bother, that's an upgrade! :)

Ever noticed how Andy Murry the Tenis Player is British...Until he loses and becomes Scotish again <Snigger> And you lot want us to play as one Team!?:D

Anyway most of my genes originate in Galway bay, so why should I care!;)

Ever noticed how Andy Murry the Tenis Player is British...Until he loses and becomes Scotish again <Snigger> And you lot want us to play as one Team!?:D

Anyway most of my genes originate in Galway bay, so why should I care!;)

The name is Murray not Murry and a fine name/clan it is!

^ Furthermore, there is a strong undercurrent of demand for the English to be included in the Independence Vote.

The last straw pole North of the Scotish border claimed 34% of Scots wanted Independence from England.

However it failed to take into account a Straw Pole that had been taken in England which saw 68% of the English in Favour of a Disolution of the Union!