CMNT Friendly against Ecuador June 1: Toronto's BMO Field

hamiltonfan

I still haven't bought tickets yet. I have to wait until this evening to see if the person that wants to go with me can make it or not. I just checked ticketmaster and there are seats still availible in section 115. This is the Canadian Supporters section correct?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still haven't bought tickets yet. I have to wait until this evening to see if the person that wants to go with me can make it or not. I just checked ticketmaster and there are seats still availible in section 115. This is the Canadian Supporters section correct?

From an earlier post

Tickets for 112 are for sale through RPB.

Tickets for the front of 114 are being sold through NEE.

Tickets on this site are for 113 and 114(if we sell enough, which we damn well better...)

For the game in Detroit some friends called Ticketmaster directly to ask for a specific section. They were even told they couldn't accommodate specific sections so they hung up and called back until someone did.

Buy a ticket anyways just to be safe :D. I'm heading up from aldershot GO, we can convoy

I don't believe it's a designated supporters section but I'm pretty sure at the peru game I had tickets to section 114/115 and I wondered over to 113 no problem. They're all connected anyways and as long as you're wearing anything other than an ecuador jersey there shouldn't be any problems

I can't get tickets in section 114 through ticketmaster.ca. They are only showing me tickets in 115. Is this still a supporters section? I am just waiting for confirmation on this and I will be ordering my tickets tonight!

Don't worry about it, just move over.

115 will be semi supporters section.

112, 113 and 114 are sold out

umm just as a heads up, but out of curiosity I searched for the cheapest tickets available on the Ticketmaster site for the game, and it suggested 4 in section 114 and even listed it as "Canada Supporter's Section". Meaning that you may very well have some unwelcome guests and bystanders in that section quite easily...

umm just as a heads up, but out of curiosity I searched for the cheapest tickets available on the Ticketmaster site for the game, and it suggested 4 in section 114 and even listed it as "Canada Supporter's Section". Meaning that you may very well have some unwelcome guests and bystanders in that section quite easily...

Yeah, we didn't sell our 114. They had to release the tickets.

We should at least try Maple Leaf Forever this week....

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/downloads/images/season-6/602/602_image-09.jpg

I hear you Sam, people don't want to take time to learn the words, we can't make them. This would be our best song and one of the hilights of every game. Not every country has a second national athem, we do, we just don't use it.

Archived