CMNT Friendly against Ecuador June 1: Toronto's BMO Field

hamiltonfan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You sir are a living testament to excellence.

Well good sir, I actually need to up my order to 25 (in addition to my previous four). Given the gap in ticket orders for paypal (from 20 tickets to 50 tickets), I will do one order of 20 and one of 5. All can go to the same address.

Thank you VERY MUCH for organizing this.

Well good sir, I actually need to up my order to 25 (in addition to my previous four). Given the gap in ticket orders for paypal (from 20 tickets to 50 tickets), I will do one order of 20 and one of 5. All can go to the same address.

Thank you VERY MUCH for organizing this.

I was about to say I picked up 2 for donation purposes because I can't afford a full trip (I can't even afford the 5 i wanted to pick up to donate), but man, you're making me look bad.

I was about to say I picked up 2 for donation purposes because I can't afford a full trip (I can't even afford the 5 i wanted to pick up to donate), but man, you're making me look bad.

Your donation is probably more meaningful.

If any of the 34 tickets I bought are not used, I'll send them to charity.

Bought 4 tix yesterday ...

today convinced 8 more friends to come out to the game..

Last time I convinced the same group to come was vs Jamaica so lets hope we get a similar atmosphere.. if anything we need to be louder than the Ecuador fans..

It sure would be really great to have a home game atmosphere in toronto lol.

Bought 4 tix yesterday ...

today convinced 8 more friends to come out to the game..

Last time I convinced the same group to come was vs Jamaica so lets hope we get a similar atmosphere.. if anything we need to be louder than the Ecuador fans..

It sure would be really great to have a home game atmosphere in toronto lol.

Fantastic.

The way forward to get those home games here is exactly like this.

Just wondering how long we have this deal for... are there still tix available in 112-114?

Tickets for 112 are for sale through RPB.

Tickets for the front of 114 are being sold through NEE.

Tickets on this site are for 113 and 114(if we sell enough, which we damn well better...)

Fantastic.

The way forward to get those home games here is exactly like this.

I have to say..with all the fans honking horns around town with flags on their cars during the world cup I find it difficult to understand how the cmnt doesn't get good support in Toronto.

I know this topic has probably been discussed a zillion times ..just had to vent my frustration. Funny thing is i am not birn in canada (was raised here though) and I am a supporter of the cmnt..went to my first cmnt games when they played friendlies against Holland and Germany at varcity back in the day. I understand cheering for the country of your birth and maybe even the country of parents birth ( for the 1st generationers) but how do they not support canada also?

The last time canada played TT in wc qualifying (2000) I even went back home to TT to cheer for canada. I took a lot of ribbing in the stadium that day but I felt proud to cheer on canada. I still love TT and always root for the soca warriors against everyone except can. I was at a few of their qualifying games in 2005 and was at all 3 wc games that TT played in germany in 2006..that was such a great experience.. truly once in a lifetime. I'm itching to go to Brazil and the great part about having two teams to cheer for is I have double the games to watch and double the chances of qualifying.. but if I had to pick between can and TT either head to head or which I would prefer reach the finals in 2014 there is no doubt I would choose can.

/end rant

I have to say..with all the fans honking horns around town with flags on their cars during the world cup I find it difficult to understand how the cmnt doesn't get good support in Toronto.

I know this topic has probably been discussed a zillion times ..just had to vent my frustration. Funny thing is i am not birn in canada (was raised here though) and I am a supporter of the cmnt..went to my first cmnt games when they played friendlies against Holland and Germany at varcity back in the day. I understand cheering for the country of your birth and maybe even the country of parents birth ( for the 1st generationers) but how do they not support canada also?

The last time canada played TT in wc qualifying (2000) I even went back home to TT to cheer for canada. I took a lot of ribbing in the stadium that day but I felt proud to cheer on canada. I still love TT and always root for the soca warriors against everyone except can. I was at a few of their qualifying games in 2005 and was at all 3 wc games that TT played in germany in 2006..that was such a great experience.. truly once in a lifetime. I'm itching to go to Brazil and the great part about having two teams to cheer for is I have double the games to watch and double the chances of qualifying.. but if I had to pick between can and TT either head to head or which I would prefer reach the finals in 2014 there is no doubt I would choose can.

/end rant

Get this man a beer, welcome

/end rant

Traitor lol j/k. Its common for alot of us to have two teams where we are from and where we currently live. More power to you.

How close to selling out are we? I have a few more people still making up their minds

You should be good.

We are very close to selling out 113, and starting to sell in 114.

In a couple of days we will be mailing out the direct order form and that will be put out on the mailing list(s).

I would buy your tickets before that happens.

You should be good.

We are very close to selling out 113, and starting to sell in 114.

In a couple of days we will be mailing out the direct order form and that will be put out on the mailing list(s).

I would buy your tickets before that happens.

Quick question. If we ordered tickets from the link on the main page will you be sending them via email or hars copy tickets via snail mail?

Archived