Match Thread: Voyageurs Cup - 1st Round - TSS Rovers v Valour - April 19, 2023

Just now, Big_M said:

If he gets fired it think it would be his second time getting fired after a voyageurs as he was with big bro at whitecaps

Polisi saying hey Phil you didnt wanna sign me? Let me show you how much better I am than these players

He's not getting fired.

But the result is catastrophic for team confidence and belief.

2 minutes ago, Big_M said:

If he gets fired it think it would be his second time getting fired after a voyageurs as he was with big bro at whitecaps

Polisi saying hey Phil you didnt wanna sign me? Let me show you how much better I am than these players

He won't get fired. But this is terrible for team morale.

I called a TSS win earlier in the thread (before game start) with TSS 1 – 0 Valour.

(Did Nolando as well? Kingston was waffley.)

I would like to point out that I originally wanted to put 2 GF TSS.

The reason I decided against 2 was: Valour has had a much more substantial preseason than TSS plus a league winning game on the belt.

Squad for squad, when looking at the players (thank you MM3 for posting TSS), I decided WIN for TSS was in the cards.

TSS has a few CPL+ calibre players.

Does Valour?

1 minute ago, wallflower said:

I called a TSS win earlier in the thread (before game start) with TSS 1 – 0 Valour.

(Did Nolando as well? Kingston was waffley.)

I would like to point out that I originally wanted to put 2 GF TSS.

The reason I decided against 2 was: Valour has had a much more substantial preseason than TSS plus a league winning game on the belt.

Squad for squad, when looking at the players (thank you MM3 for posting TSS), I decided WIN for TSS was in the cards.

TSS has a few CPL+ calibre players.

Does Valour?

I think Valour finishes 5th in the league and they absolutely have quality players. But PDS did not set up his team to win today, and by sitting Gutierrez he told his players he didn't care to win. Just an awful job by him. 

I don't think he'll be fired but he'll be out of a job anyway when the team folds in October.