Valour FC - 2022 Season Thread

Big_M

36 minutes ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

Don't know how well connected this guy is but he seems to think they are working on it:

Posted about Levis coming back before it was announced, so it could be promising. Apparently, the Colombian is Romario Garcia who was in Atlanta United's youth system. 

9 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

With York United now having confirmed Matthew Nogueira, that is their 23 roster slots filled. Where next for Ricci? 

Thought York was now at 22 signed once you subtract the loans to Edmonton, which would leave 1 slot still available.

https://valourfc.canpl.ca/article/thats-what-i-mean-when-i-talk-about-a-rock-n-roll-game-i-dont-want-us-to-be-passive-valour-gets-set-for-pre-season-in-victoria

"Also travelling with the club to Victoria will be triallists Caden Tomy, Aaron Hidalgo-Mazzei and 2022 U-Sports Draft pick Jacob Carlos. Third goalkeeper Evan Barker will not make the trip."

Trialist Robinson and USports pick Raine Lyn are not mentioned.

In other news last year's Valour trialist Mukumbilwa is currently a trialist with Pacific.

Our starting lineup for today's match:

R. Yesli

F. Peña R. Romeo S. Cebara J. Esparza

A. Baquero B. Levis S. Rea M. Catavolo J. Carlos

M. Dyer

Bench: J. Sirois, T. Mikhael, M. De Brienne, Trialist 1, Trialist 2, Trialist 3, Trialist 4

J Carlos (USport pick) starts.  4 Trialists on the bench -- Tomy, Hidalgo, Robinson and ????

Akio travelling to South Sudan.

Edited by K Edgar

13 minutes ago, K Edgar said:

Our starting lineup for today's match:

R. Yesli

F. Peña R. Romeo S. Cebara J. Esparza

A. Baquero B. Levis S. Rea M. Catavolo J. Carlos

M. Dyer

Bench: J. Sirois, T. Mikhael, M. De Brienne, Trialist 1, Trialist 2, Trialist 3, Trialist 4

J Carlos (USport pick) starts.  4 Trialists on the bench -- Tomy, Hidalgo, Robinson and ????

Akio travelling to South Sudan.

If Barker never made the trip, one would assume its Raine Lyn. Robinson, as you've pointed out, is potentially on the bench.