MLS Canadians 2021

Big_M

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, Bison44 said:

Just a reminder for all the non cable cutters, TSN3 should have StClair kicking off MLS coverage tonight.  I hope the heir apparent has a solid injury free season and can keep Miller on the bench.  Maybe we'll even get a Montgomery sighting.  

He’s failed to make the 18 tonight, he will be disappointed.

looks like 20 players there tonight for minnesota..and even with that theres absolutely no disappointment..he never played an mls game and just joined a team that just went to a conference final so he has a very long way to go

43 minutes ago, Macksam said:

I watched that match and it was entertaining. I know this sounds cliché but the league's quality is increasing at a very fast rate. 

I agree.

At some point we need to stop clamouring for everyone who shows a spark of potential to get out of MLS as quickly as possible.  Sure the best players should move on - but there is nothing wrong with guys playing at that level.  Piette, Laryea, Oso, Cav, Crepeau, St Clair, ZBG - that are all solid in MLS and are mainstream CMNT players (though some would definitely argue that Laryea is ready for a bigger league). 

4 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

I agree.

At some point we need to stop clamouring for everyone who shows a spark of potential to get out of MLS as quickly as possible.  Sure the best players should move on - but there is nothing wrong with guys playing at that level.  Piette, Laryea, Oso, Cav, Crepeau, St Clair, ZBG - that are all solid in MLS and are mainstream CMNT players (though some would definitely argue that Laryea is ready for a bigger league). 

Even more so with the league becoming more lucrative to play in.