Toulon Tournament (2018)

Lou

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bdog said:

Lmao I was thinking that. Is the English link not working for anyone else?

the English link won't work for me. I'm sticking to my bet365 account for now, but its annoying that it won't let me do fullscreen

Just now, Pottsy3 said:

the English link won't work for me. I'm sticking to my bet365 account for now, but its annoying that it won't let me do fullscreen

Yeah, that is really annoying, though I can't get FirstRow to do it either.

I love the aggressiveness of Legault going forward, he seems confident out there. 

Our service in the middle of the field has been pretty dismal towards the end of the half. With Fraser not around, I hope we see Verhoeven coming in the middle in the second half. Our most dangerous attacks have been Liam or Twardek coming up the wing, but when they work it into the box it keeps getting turned over.

Nice hearing all of the yelling from Herdman on the touchline.

Also hilarious that they're playing Shania Twain in the stadium, love it.

I was really impressed by our pressing. We made them uncomfortable and I don't think they were expecting this kind of a battle. Cornelius has impressed me most, though Legault has had a really good half. Okello is raw, but he and Shome are really disrupting things well too. Great run by Daniels though. Portugal has some quality on the bench, so see if they make some changes. Vinagre v Twardek has been a pretty fun battle. We've been decent on the wings, but there just aren't many options in the middle. And we've earned a lot of corners, but created little. Still, pretty impressed so far. See if they can keep the work rate up for the final 40.

cheers, matthew

Archived