Toulon Tournament (2018)

Lou

20 hours ago, toontownman said:

He is rated as one of Liverpool's best prospects and they have a fantastic track record in recent years. Would be shocked if he didn't stick in the environment and playing style he is already striving in. 

Definitely see a Rangers loan, as speculated on here, happening.

Would only see him in Portugal if he didn't make the grade in the UK. Of all the league's he might end up Portugal wouldn't be top 5 and barely 10 imo.

I believe he would have a quicker path to first division, first team minutes elsewhere.   And yes, Rangers seems like a possible loan destination.   However, based on his size and speed, I'm not sure stylistically if playing on the British Isles is the best pathway for him to find success.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jpg75 said:

According to the squad listed on wiki the Turks have brought a lot of 97's to the tournament, including atleast 6 or 7 with Super Lig experience.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Toulon_Tournament_squads

I watched the entire game, they looked very very organized, with quite a bit of individual skill.  Someone mentioned before, there is a big gap in ability between a few years at that age, and I believed it showed in this game. Enjoyable match from a neutral perspective, lots of quality.

Turkey came back by scoring 2 goals in the final 20 mins for the win.  If it was not for the Japanese goalie, scoreline would have been much different.

6 minutes ago, admin said:

Sooooo.   Yer sayin that if I have $5 in a bet365 account I can watch a stream of Canada vs Portugal?

At the same time, if bet365 is offering "live wagering" and has a live feed,  they will be using a very reliable source from somewhere.  I am sure we can track it down. :)

Or you can save your beer $, bet a few bucks on Canada to "tie or win" or over total goals ;) ... watch the game, and avoid the beer calorie intake on a Monday.

Just now, jpg75 said:

If you spend the $10 i'm not sure you can watch the stream. I think you need to have a min. $10 balance in your acct.

I have an old account I logged into that does not have any money left and when I hover over the streaming icon it says available. i am not sure what it will say when it starts.

1 minute ago, jpg75 said:

If you spend the $10 i'm not sure you can watch the stream. I think you need to have a min. $10 balance in your acct.

nah he's good. As long as you have an outstanding bet.

Thats the trick, I put a few bucks on a bunch of teams to win the world up. Been watching free streams of FA cup all winter.

2 minutes ago, jpg75 said:

You think they would let you watch the thing you bet on.....

1 minute ago, Namaste said:

Hey guys, hoping to watch the game for free? Any quality streams out there? Currently nothing on reddit.com/r/soccerstreams

I assume links will go up once the game starts at 130.  I'll post if I find anything. 

Archived