WCQ - Canada vs. Mexico Mar. 25th, 2016 Pre-Game Thread

BrennanFan

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canada played too scared in the 1st half.  This constant backpassing and Borjan inability too boot it up, just gae Mexico more confidence.  Its a gold measuring stick to play against Mexico and we obviously are not at the calibre.  I'm sure Floro will make more noise for the CPL creation, but if we can't make beat away this round with a weak Honduran and El Salvador squads then we don't belong in the Hex.

Just now, Soccerpro said:

Why does Cyle Larin suck when he plays for Canada?

His only skill is finishing (which to be fair, he is generally very good at). But he plays on an island with Canada with no support or service. It renders his one skill irrelevant 

Just now, king1010 said:

Because hes not a rightback

I know that. But as a TFC supporter I've felt hes shaky. I dont want to rag on a guy. I'm very proud to see a Canadian playing in the EPL. But I just dont trust him, even if played in his position.

Just now, Floortom said:

His only skill is finishing (which to be fair, he is generally very good at). But he plays on an island with Canada with no support or service. It renders his one skill irrelevant 

Bingo. Hes a poacher. Just finishes. Needs service. Like ali gerba. David trezeguet 

Archived