NEW Mother of all Canucks Abroad (and domestic)

Fussball_eh

Click on "MOACA" at the top left of this Website. 

At the very bottom of the Canucks Abroad list there are several tabs. They are blue links. You can click on "Female Canucks Abroad" among others.

Bingo! I followed your instructions and found it.  Thanks +++

P.S. I have so many problems with this site, keeps giving me errors all the time.

My son (Cesar Ortiz-Rojas) was born in Toronto-Ontario on March 20, 1997. He is playing as Left/Right Fullback defines. He has played the last three years in Peru for AFIS but he was coming back to Canada often to finish his High School. He last played in Ontario for Richmond Hill Raiders (1997) (OYSL). He is under the radar in Canada since he was in Peru most of the time. I am attaching some videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lwAmJWZI6I

My son (Cesar Ortiz-Rojas) was born in Toronto-Ontario on March 20, 1997. He is playing as Left/Right Fullback defines. He has played the last three years in Peru for AFIS but he was coming back to Canada often to finish his High School. He last played in Ontario for Richmond Hill Raiders (1997) (OYSL). He is under the radar in Canada since he was in Peru most of the time. I am attaching some videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lwAmJWZI6I

Thanks. I have added him. What is the full name of the club and what exact division do they play in? And does he play there currently?

THE NAME OF THE TEAM IS: "ACADEMY FOOTBALL IVAN SAAVEDRA", HE IS PLAYING "COPA FEDERACION CUP" THAT IS EQUAL TO OYSL IN ONTARIO, HE FINISHED THE SEASON AT THE END OF NOVEMBER 2015, HE WILL RETURN TO CANADA AND DECIDE WHAT TO DO, IF CONTINUE PLAYING IN PERU OR LOOK FOR A TEAM IN CANADA. HE IS HOMESICK AT THE MOMENT, ALL HIS FAMILY ARE IN CANADA.

THE NAME OF THE TEAM IS: "ACADEMY FOOTBALL IVAN SAAVEDRA", HE IS PLAYING "COPA FEDERACION CUP" THAT IS EQUAL TO OYSL IN ONTARIO, HE FINISHED THE SEASON AT THE END OF NOVEMBER 2015, HE WILL RETURN TO CANADA AND DECIDE WHAT TO DO, IF CONTINUE PLAYING IN PERU OR LOOK FOR A TEAM IN CANADA. HE IS HOMESICK AT THE MOMENT, ALL HIS FAMILY ARE IN CANADA.

Ok great. Keep us posted :-).

Did you know there is another Canadian who played in Peru this year? His name is Camilo Trujillo. You can reach out to him on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/Ctrujillo90

Good format, thanks for the work Fussball.

Just to update details on Spain. Fisk is 4th tier.

Piette correct in 3rd.

Cantave has been injured, with a leg break I think, so does not appear on rosters. He would have to be on the B team for his age, so 3, but better to leave it vacant.

Appugliesi is in 4th tier but gets playing time in lower divisions.

Rather than Youth for Dos Santos and Clapin-Girard, better to put u-19. They are technically called Juvenile in Spain all u-19s and the three following years (like my kid).

Good format, thanks for the work Fussball.

Just to update details on Spain. Fisk is 4th tier.

Piette correct in 3rd.

Cantave has been injured, with a leg break I think, so does not appear on rosters. He would have to be on the B team for his age, so 3, but better to leave it vacant.

Appugliesi is in 4th tier but gets playing time in lower divisions.

Rather than Youth for Dos Santos and Clapin-Girard, better to put u-19. They are technically called Juvenile in Spain all u-19s and the three following years (like my kid).

Thanks, appreciate the kind words.

The Piette/Fisk difference makes sense. I remember thinking it's good for Piette to be loaned out to a higher division.

I switched Fisk to 4, and re-arranged them, cause I like to rank them by division.

I am leaving Cantave, because even though he might not appear on the roster, he is still affiliated with the club. In the future, we could consider tracking injuries more closely, but I would require quite substantial assistance.

I removed Appugliesi's division, although I am not sure what the long-term solutions is for people in a similar situation. Usually we always listed the highest division the player has played. 

Moved the two young ones to U19, but this would mean that I will have to do this for everyone. Who wants to help? :-)

Thanks, appreciate the kind words.

The Piette/Fisk difference makes sense. I remember thinking it's good for Piette to be loaned out to a higher division.

I switched Fisk to 4, and re-arranged them, cause I like to rank them by division.

I am leaving Cantave, because even though he might not appear on the roster, he is still affiliated with the club. In the future, we could consider tracking injuries more closely, but I would require quite substantial assistance.

I removed Appugliesi's division, although I am not sure what the long-term solutions is for people in a similar situation. Usually we always listed the highest division the player has played. 

Moved the two young ones to U19, but this would mean that I will have to do this for everyone. Who wants to help? :-)

Hi. Thing is, I think in every league the levels for youth have different names. In Spain Juvenil is effectively u-19, right now those born in 97 and later can play in it. Think most other nations differ. So I understand Youth is alright, but it makes it harder if someone wants to track a player.

Would be lots of work, and frequently changing, but would help to put both.

Cantave, I think he may be on loan from Nantes as he seemed to be back there while injured. Seems he did have an okay year last year playing B and u-19 for Getafe though.

Hey, I only pass by here once every few months, just catching up.

Love the new format, great work. Enjoy your contributions on 2 solitudes as well.

FC montreal signed 8 players from their academy this past summer, but i'm not seeing them in the list: http://www.impactmontreal.com/en/news/2015/07/fc-montreal-signs-eight-academy-players 

FC Montreal announced on Thursday the signing of eight new players, all of them coming from the Impact Academy.

Defenders Simon Lemire, Abdoulaye Samaké, Aron Mkungilwa and Nevello Yoseke; midfielders Heikel Jarras, Samuel Duffek and Léonardo Kossaka; as well as forward Alexandar Kulic are now part of the team with USL Academy contracts.

These players were part of the Impact U18 team that reached the USSDA semifinals two years in a row.

4 of them are are Canadian born, no information on the status of the others.

Saw the news while searching for Ottawa native Alexandar Kulic in particular. I read on another forum that he got a tryout for a club in Italy at 17, but since he didn't have citizenship he needed to wait a year, so it fell through.  

Edited by fuzzx

Hey, I only pass by here once every few months, just catching up.

Love the new format, great work. Enjoy your contributions on 2 solitudes as well.

FC montreal signed 8 players from their academy this past summer, but i'm not seeing them in the list: http://www.impactmontreal.com/en/news/2015/07/fc-montreal-signs-eight-academy-players 

4 of them are are Canadian born, no information on the status of the others.

Saw the news while searching for Ottawa native Alexandar Kulic in particular. I read on another forum that he got a tryout for a club in Italy at 17, but since he didn't have citizenship he needed to wait a year, so it fell through.  

Thanks fuzzx for the kind words. Glad someone enjoys the Two Solitudes segments. I haven' heard any feedback on that yet, haha.

We shall add those players as soon as we can.

Happy Friday!