Mallan Roberts

Canadian Pride

6 hours ago, Bison44 said:

I thought after kicking around the USL he would find his way back to canada this year. He was a solid USL guy..hindsight being 20/20 Edmonton could have used some CB back up.  

Must have a broken relationship with the club. Why wouldn't he be brought back as cover for Amir didic 

Was apart of the same academy class as Hanson boakai edem morts Amir dedic 

Funny to see comment where compares to Doneil Henry. 

On 9/2/2020 at 10:44 PM, Buchta said:
On 9/2/2020 at 1:30 PM, Bison44 said:

I thought after kicking around the USL he would find his way back to canada this year. He was a solid USL guy..hindsight being 20/20 Edmonton could have used some CB back up.  

Do clubs in Vietnam & malayasia pay more than usl ?! 

• 4 months later...
Just now, narduch said:

2nd tier. A Regional League.

Heidelberg will get exactly 1 crowd above 3 figures this season, and that will be when South Melbourne visit for a 'Greek Derby". It's probably a higher standard than VMSL Premier, but not by much. He'll be lucky to make half of what he'd have expected in CanPL. 

24 minutes ago, Mikmacdo said:

I'm surprised a cpl team couldn't use him as depth. 

I haven’t watched him play, except maybe against TFC years ago, but if he is CPL depth caliber maybe teams would rather use that spot on a younger player hoping they might one day get a transfer fee for him.

6 hours ago, The Real Marc said:

A nice adventure to finish off the career, can't deny him that.

Melbourne is pretty much open, as compared to much of the world that's in various forms of lockdown. At least here he'll be able to go to the pub after games, bang some weird, Greek football groupies, and do some quick getaways in the Queensland sun. 😄 

23 hours ago, SthMelbRed said:

Heidelberg will get exactly 1 crowd above 3 figures this season, and that will be when South Melbourne visit for a 'Greek Derby". It's probably a higher standard than VMSL Premier, but not by much. He'll be lucky to make half of what he'd have expected in CanPL. 

And to clarify this, their regular home crowds are in the very, very low 3 figures, probably better counted in the dozens rather than hundreds. They have some nice, council-funded facilities, though, for a semi-professional club.

On 1/14/2021 at 8:36 AM, The Real Marc said:

A nice adventure to finish off the career, can't deny him that.

I think it's a family thing. Has a family in Australia and can spend time in them. I m sure FC Edmonton came calling as played for tusla FC in the usl