Match Thread: September 18, 2019 - Montreal Impact vs Tronoto FC - Finals, 1st Leg

First leg of the finals of the V Cup gets underway tonight at Stade Saputo.  The game will be on OneSoccer with an 7:30 EST kick-off.

L'Impact vs TFC.  Haven't really seen them play this year, so will be interesting to drop back in.  I am looking forward to seeing which Canadians get the nod for each side - and I am hoping to see Tabla get the start for Montreal to get a look at him. 

7 minutes ago, Moldy9 said:

One Soccer sucks. I won’t subscribe. Why couldn’t one of the mainstream broadcasters get these games 🤦🏻‍♂️ I don’t feel it does well for promoting the game in this country. It keeps it as a fringe sport. 

I also think it is a real loss that TSN isn't showing at least the final. Seems like a regression.

7 minutes ago, Moldy9 said:

One Soccer sucks. I won’t subscribe. Why couldn’t one of the mainstream broadcasters get these games 🤦🏻‍♂️ I don’t feel it does well for promoting the game in this country. It keeps it as a fringe sport. 

The stream was. Down for a minute or two.  I have seen the same thing happen on the major sports broadcasters so I am not going to skewer OneSoccer for it.  

4 minutes ago, SoccMan said:

Now it’s in French lol before the commentating was like a minute behind lol. Hey people you are allowed to be critical of OneSoccer lol I know they help fund the CPL but you can be critical when they are screwing up like this lol!

My commentary never stopped being in English.  They are broadcasting in both languages so I suspect you are on the wrong stream. 

46 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

The stream was. Down for a minute or two.  I have seen the same thing happen on the major sports broadcasters so I am not going to skewer OneSoccer for it.  

Seriously. How many TFC games have started late because a CFL game ran long? Quite a few by my count.

Last year wasn't the Voyaguer Cup on some shitty CSA provided stream? TSN and Sportsnet already showed they aren't interested. One Soccer stepped up.

2 hours ago, Moldy9 said:

I love One Soccer! 

For those annoyed that this business is investing in our game and broadcasting ever bit of Canadian footy content they can get their hands on, shame on you. 

2 hours ago, narduch said:

Seriously. How many TFC games have started late because a CFL game ran long? Quite a few by my count.

Last year wasn't the Voyaguer Cup on some ****** CSA provided stream? TSN and Sportsnet already showed they aren't interested. One Soccer stepped up.

Not sure about the earlier rounds, but the final was on TSN.