• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

lol 100% guy

I otherwise think it looks really good. Is this just a little trinket? Or is it a pin? I think it would be really cool as a pin (without antlers :) ).

Good job on getting it made though, either way.

On 3/29/2018 at 11:50 PM, BuzzAndSting said:

The design is good but the concept is terrible. A soccer team shouldn’t be based on a hockey team.

I don't necessarily agree with this. It'd be a Canadian nod to European clubs where there are other sports teams associated with the football club. I don't see why that shouldn't be something leveraged if the ownership group is the same.

28 minutes ago, Oranje said:

I don't necessarily agree with this. It'd be a Canadian nod to European clubs where there are other sports teams associated with the football club. I don't see why that shouldn't be something leveraged if the ownership group is the same.

Except the Fury and the Sens are not associated.

2 hours ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Except the Fury and the Sens are not associated.

I never said they were, just commented on the "The design is good but the concept is terrible. A soccer team shouldn’t be based on a hockey team." quote

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

People see the new names that were trademarked?  

Anyone know where they're for (Cavalry FC in particular)?

Whitehorse? :)

10 hours ago, BuzzAndSting said:

Seeing as it seems more and more likely that Edmonton are back in I would love to see a rebrand of FCE.

I am usually against rebranding of teams, but I have to agree with you on that one.

On 3/1/2016 at 12:51 AM, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

Hey folks, I figured instead of just spamming other groups and pissing people off, I'd just start my own little thread(anyone else who wants to add their own concepts is more than welcome as well!) to hopefully come up with ideas for potential CPL team concepts and get feedback.  

Anyways, here's what I've been working on recently, as always, appreciate the input :)

lGx01yf.png

Also, if anyone has ideas they want to see tried, I'm all ears.

This still has to be my favorite logo on here. What a brand that would be 

Archived