• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think breaking up to leaf into different colours like the original would look good. 

Xavier, that shield and uni are fantastic.  Reminds me of the Rugby Canada rebrand but better. Although I don't think I'd flip the colours on the shirt like you did.

On 2018-04-28 at 1:39 AM, Xavier said:

Figured I would turn my CanPL logo into a CMNT/CWNT crest. 

I think it turned out pretty darn good. CAN_LogoKitPres.thumb.png.c2399b1b93e37ebb7abd3433916e4556.png

Change it to CSA and we're good. 

I'm literally surprised they didn't role out a new logo, to go with the launch of the CanPL.

It's about that time for  rebrand. 

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎20 at 9:53 PM, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

feel free to make one :) 

How would I transfer the messages from this thread to a new thread . 

I could copy and paste the logos in a new thread but that would look  like I am taking credit for their work . and If I started a new thread what would stop it from being a discussion of logos and not a place to show your logo ideas. 

Wait, apparently after presentation to the Buoys we had to make a slight change. The Highlanders have always had a splash of red (a small maple leaf) in the black, gold and white logo. We decided to add a splash of red which also indicates our position in the Pacific Northwest:

Victoria:

canpl_victoria.4.png

On 27/04/2018 at 10:39 PM, Xavier said:

Figured I would turn my CanPL logo into a CMNT/CWNT crest. 

I think it turned out pretty darn good. CAN_LogoKitPres.thumb.png.c2399b1b93e37ebb7abd3433916e4556.png

"I think it turned out pretty darn good. "    Sorry, I disagree.  I think it's excellent.  

I've wished the team would play in contrasting shorts for the last 30 years or so, so that helps, but I like the whole thing.

On 5/1/2018 at 5:27 PM, ted said:

Wait, apparently after presentation to the Buoys we had to make a slight change. The Highlanders have always had a splash of red (a small maple leaf) in the black, gold and white logo. We decided to add a splash of red which also indicates our position in the Pacific Northwest:

Victoria:

canpl_victoria.4.png

whoever (yourself?) is making the changes, you've butchered the logo lol.

@GuillermoDelQuarto started it. Now all the lines are jagged asf.

12 hours ago, Jahinho Guerro said:

whoever (yourself?) is making the changes, you've butchered the logo lol.

@GuillermoDelQuarto started it. Now all the lines are jagged asf.

LOL, yes they are. I just did a quick recolour in Gimp to get the idea and use as an avatar where the small display size means it doesn't matter.

Happy to have someone with actual skill produce a nice crisp version. ;)

9 minutes ago, ted said:

LOL, yes they are. I just did a quick recolour in Gimp to get the idea and use as an avatar where the small display size means it doesn't matter.

Happy to have someone with actual skill produce a nice crisp version. ;)

I figured that much that you're not a designer....

But as for @GuillermoDelQuarto clean that shit up man lol. 

On 4/29/2018 at 6:03 PM, ranul said:

How would I transfer the messages from this thread to a new thread . 

I could copy and paste the logos in a new thread but that would look  like I am taking credit for their work . and If I started a new thread what would stop it from being a discussion of logos and not a place to show your logo ideas. 

nah, all you would have to do is put credit: @GuillermoDelQuarto , then people would know.

I know it's a lot of work, but you're the one who mentioned it haha :P

1 hour ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

are mine bad?  I honestly just used the first one I found but I don't think the resolution was that high tbh

Screenshot_2018-05-03-21-54-46.thumb.png.a77f9a9adfea4cbfbcfedd1c9b3c6a7e.png

To the generic eye, it may not be noticeable..... 

I was once like this, until my lady who's into the arts as well used to get at me for it. 

2 hours ago, Jahinho Guerro said:

Screenshot_2018-05-03-21-54-46.thumb.png.a77f9a9adfea4cbfbcfedd1c9b3c6a7e.png

To the generic eye, it may not be noticeable..... 

I was once like this, until my lady who's into the arts as well used to get at me for it. 

lol honestly I just kinda threw them together in case anyone wanted them, have other shit going on so did it pretty quickly but I guess I should have found higher res.

they should be laid out with the different colours in the same arrangement as the original anyways, which I didn't do.

Here's saskatoon, for @Tuscan

CPL colours 2.png

On 2018-05-01 at 7:09 PM, SuperCanuck said:

"I think it turned out pretty darn good. "    Sorry, I disagree.  I think it's excellent.  

I've wished the team would play in contrasting shorts for the last 30 years or so, so that helps, but I like the whole thing.

It reflects the flag as well which is cool in my opinion.

Also feels like we’ve been wearing the same kits for like 6 years

• 2 weeks later...

Archived