NEW Mother of all Canucks Abroad (and domestic)

Fussball_eh

Toje mentioned this to me, then forgot to post it here. Or was going to get to it. Or maybe left it to me:

Chaim Roserie has signed for Alcoyano in Spanish 2B, third tier:

http://www.diarioinformacion.com/deportes/2018/01/27/alcoyano-ficha-interior-zurdo-chaim/1982228.html

Roserie is a short 19 year old playing attacking mid, who was playing for Jacksonville Armada last season, while studying.

Actually the Alcoyano division includes teams from where I am, though they don't visit near Barcelona until April. A very strong team who have been close to getting promoted to Spanish 2A, well run club and good fan base. And a simple, decent stadium. Nice place for the kid to go.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

1 hour ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Toje mentioned this to me, then forgot to post it here. Or was going to get to it. Or maybe left it to me:

Chaim Roserie has signed for Alcoyano in Spanish 2B, third tier:

http://www.diarioinformacion.com/deportes/2018/01/27/alcoyano-ficha-interior-zurdo-chaim/1982228.html

Roserie is a short 19 year old playing attacking mid, who was playing for Jacksonville Armada last season, while studying.

Actually the Alcoyano division includes teams from where I am, though they don't visit near Barcelona until April. A very strong team who have been close to getting promoted to Spanish 2A, well run club and good fan base. And a simple, decent stadium. Nice place for the kid to go.

am I wrong or did he not wanna play for Canada

9 hours ago, Toje said:

Halilic will not be going on loan to Polish 4th tier side Stali Rzeszów as initially reported. Instead, he will be going on loan until June to a club in the Bosnian-Herzegovinian 1st tier.

http://www.cksport.pl/pokazWiadomosc/15514_halilic_jednak_nie_trafi_do_rzeszowa_najblizsza_runde_spedzi_w_bosni.html

The club is NK Vitez - https://sportsport.ba/fudbal/halilic-iz-korone-kielce-na-posudbi-u-nk-vitez/266550

Looks like Colin Jacques is with Istra Pula in croatia along with Nikolas Blaskovic.This was their roster from their 1st exhibition game on the weekend.

Istra 1961:

1. poluvrijeme: Ćorić, Franić, Bilić, Sumić, Čuljak, Prelčec, Maksimović, Halilović, Krznarić, Ottochian, Vojnović.

2. poluvrijeme: Orbanić, Radetić, Ramadani, Sumić, Šverko, Burić, Jalinous, Jacques, Golja, Badrov, Trešnjić. Još su igrali: Ereiz, Blašković, Milutinović.

He's there on a trial.

Ekipi se u četvrtak popodne priključio vratar Marijan Ćorić, dok su na probu pristigla i dva nova lica, 23-o godišnji ofenzivni vezni Kanađanin Colin Jacques i 25-o godišnji veznjak iz Karlovca Josip Krznarić. Jacques je 2014. iz Kanade stigao u redove Rudeša, dok je Krznarić u karijeri igrao za Ilovac, Karlovac, Lučko, Bistru, Zlate Moravce (Slovačka) i Levadiju (Estonija). Na Drosinu je stiglo i jedno poznato lice, Splićanin Luka Franić, koji je za Istru 1961 nastupao u sezoni 2015./2016.

Edited by to70

2 hours ago, Toje said:

Yuri Ruh Dos Santos is now with Villacarrillo CF in the Spanish 4th tier (I think).

https://alberoymikasa.com/2018/01/27/yuri-nuevo-futbolista-para-el-villacarrillo-cf/

Thanks Toje, I was surprised he did not appear in line-ups lately for Corellano, last few weeks. And I am wondering if similar stuff has happened to other Canucks in Spain, like Andrew Lebre or Bakr Abdellaoui.

It seems Yuri lived in the south of Spain as a teen, near Marbella, so he is returning to Andalusia. The team is 2nd last in their division (Tercera, fourth tier, Group 9) which takes in eastern Andalusia. They are 9 points out of avoiding relegation with 16 games left. They seem to have changed half the team this winter break, let 10 players go and picked up 10 new. 

Yuri played last weekend, came on m. 76 in a win.

I don't know if Yuri Ruh is still a player belonging to Peña Sport, in 2B. He was on loan before, logically he'd still be on loan now. 

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

Not transfer-related or anything, but I noticed Ben Paton has been playing for league-leading Blackburn Rovers U23 side. They come out in Premiere League 2 Division two. Last Friday, he remained on the bench. Kid is 17, so that level is not to shabby. 

Also, a kid named Matthew Roberts plays for Swansea City U18. Soccerway has him listed as Canadian, born in Belfast. Anyone ever heard of the kid?

Edited by shamrock

7 hours ago, shamrock said:

Not transfer-related or anything, but I noticed Ben Paton has been playing for league-leading Blackburn Rovers U23 side. They come out in Premiere League 2 Division two. Last Friday, he remained on the bench. Kid is 17, so that level is not to shabby. 

Also, a kid named Matthew Roberts plays for Swansea City U18. Soccerway has him listed as Canadian, born in Belfast. Anyone ever heard of the kid?

Mathew Roberts Grew up in Milton, ontario