Official 2013 Gold Cup Travel, Accommodation & Ticket Thread

DontPanic

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I know Jamie and Trevor are still working to get this set up. I'm holing off from booking any flights or buying any tickets until Trevor comes back with updates on how things will be arranged for at least the Seattle and Denver matches. You know a little part of me still wants to go to LA for the match vs. Martinique since it'd be a vacation to do LA and we should hopefully win vs. Martinique. It'd be just an all-around good time.

Bus details for Seattle in next 24 hrs

Hotel and more details for Denver by end of the week

Cool - is there going to be a central Seattle hotel as well for those of us coming in from out of town?

Also thanks again for doing this, having coordinated Voyageurs trips starting with Cuba last year and continuing onto this year makes the whole supporting a terrible national team thing way more fun.

I haven't booked time off yet,I am waiting to see what packages are put together. I could drive or even take a ferry to seattle, but I think I'd perfer drinking on the bus with the V's ;)

Hoping to get ticket info tomorrow.

The bus as it stands is $40. Includes Voyageurs On Tour shirt & Flag.

We have 1000 seats booked off.

Links will go up this evening for tickets.

Over 400 already sold via Caps pre sale.... thanks for helping us organize sh!t CONCACAF. They want this to be a success and then they do crap like that.

Fly into Vancouver, take the bus and get destroyed with the V's In Vancouver

Tempting... but it just makes way more sense for me to do everything out of Seattle. But I'll see you guys down here for sure!

Working on this on the home front ... would like to take in Caps on the 6th in Vancouver, CMNT in Seattle on the 11th and then Denver on the 14th. If the stars align and my wife takes pity on me, I will have empty seats available in my vehicle for transportation as I will be driving the whole thing. Wouldn't mind some company/gas-sharing companions. Have to do some sweet talking first ... a 12 day trip to Europe leaving on March 30th is not going to help my chances but who knows.

Working on this on the home front ... would like to take in Caps on the 6th in Vancouver, CMNT in Seattle on the 11th and then Denver on the 14th. If the stars align and my wife takes pity on me, I will have empty seats available in my vehicle for transportation as I will be driving the whole thing. Wouldn't mind some company/gas-sharing companions. Have to do some sweet talking first ... a 12 day trip to Europe leaving on March 30th is not going to help my chances but who knows.

This might be a solution for me! We can talk.

Archived