Official 2013 Gold Cup Travel, Accommodation & Ticket Thread

DontPanic

Everyone's mindset is understandably on Seattle, as it is coming first. I am only going to Denver. I think a lot of plans will change as people talk and party in Seattle, so a lot of the planning for Denver could get last minute changed anyways. As long as I got phone numbers, I'm good lol

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes probably a good idea to start separate Seattle and Denver pre-game planning threads. If no one else gets to this I will start them tomorrow. It will be easy enough to move the info from here into a new Seattle thread...

Sounds good. I've already aggregated the info onto the Southsiders' forum, so you may wish to copy and paste some of that.

• 2 weeks later...
As of this moment, only 12 tickets left in the section 100 in Seattle. Excellent. Looks like that section, at least, should sell out.

Still nobody interested in one extra ticket? I am willing to eat some (or all) of the ticket price if I can assure it's going to a good home. C'mon guys, I don't want to sell this to a Mexican fan.

Still nobody interested in one extra ticket? I am willing to eat some (or all) of the ticket price if I can assure it's going to a good home. C'mon guys, I don't want to sell this to a Mexican fan.

trying to convince my friend to take thurs/fri off work and come down. I'll talk to him tonight and see if he wants it

trying to convince my friend to take thurs/fri off work and come down. I'll talk to him tonight and see if he wants it

Cool. Just let me know I will bring it to Doolin's tomorrow in Vancouver just in case somebody there wants it.

Cool. Just let me know I will bring it to Doolin's tomorrow in Vancouver just in case somebody there wants it.

Do you still have this ticket? I was just going to tweet out there are a few extra floating around.

Haven't had time to go through the entire thread-could somebody post/message me the Voyageurs section and or link/ticketmaster password for Dunday's game? Heading down from Winnipeg and would like to be near everybody.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived