Official 2013 Gold Cup Travel, Accommodation & Ticket Thread

DontPanic

So folks on here, should I get a ticket in 100 or 100NA?

Nvmd grabbed one in 100 as it is clearly where the majority of people are going t be. Will grab a spot in 114 tomorrow, just no energy at this point to deal with ****.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tuscan. Just so you know. I am flying out after the Caps match for Pasadena, hopefully with Finchster. It will be my birthday aswell so a Canada win and my birthday being on the same day could lead to an incredible story to tell great grandchildren if we ever have some. Just trying to help your decision making process.

Tuscan. Just so you know. I am flying out after the Caps match for Pasadena, hopefully with Finchster. It will be my birthday aswell so a Canada win and my birthday being on the same day could lead to an incredible story to tell great grandchildren if we ever have some. Just trying to help your decision making process.

What flight out are you guys taking? That late Whitecaps game was screwing with my half-plans.

I know it is not a Canada game, but is anyone heading down to Hartford for the US game, a lot closer to Toronto for one thing. Anyone looking to drive, I already have my ticket for the GC quarter final in Baltimore. Always a good time.

I know it is not a Canada game, but is anyone heading down to Hartford for the US game, a lot closer to Toronto for one thing. Anyone looking to drive, I already have my ticket for the GC quarter final in Baltimore. Always a good time.

There is a small chance I could make it to the Baltimore game if we play there in the quarters. The only problem is the last minute notice. For the group stage, sadly I'm out.

Question about the bus? Is it round-trip or if I'm coming to VC but then going ot Denver... should I find another way?

I'm in the same boat. I'm going to fly to Vancouver and I was interested in taking the bus to Seattle (it's still a good deal even if I don't make the return trip back) and was just going to stay there. I was just wondering about details with hotels in Seattle for people staying. How many were thinking of staying in Seattle and then going from there to Denver?

I'm going to book my flight to Vancouver and get my match tickets asap, but I'll hold off on bus and hotel until there's more details I guess.

cheers,

matthew

Can we expect some hotel info for Seattle and Denver yet?

Yeah this would be nice to get soon cause we're all hoping to get something at the same hotel and not be spread out (they'll have a harder time kicking 20-30 of us out of a hotel than just 2 or 3 of us right?)

Yeah this would be nice to get soon cause we're all hoping to get something at the same hotel and not be spread out (they'll have a harder time kicking 20-30 of us out of a hotel than just 2 or 3 of us right?)

Usually trying to get a group rate, yes? Talking specifically about Denver...would that be night before, and night of the game? Two nights for group rates? If it was me, that's how I'd do it? But I'm driving, y'all probably flying?

Problem. Need some Vs help:

Tried yesterday to purchase 4 tickets for the Seattle match on both Ticketmaster.ca and .com. The only delivery option for Canucks on both sites was via mail, with no email option. The sites say that the tickets will arrive no later than 48 hours before the event, however I leave for the Rose Bowl match 7 days before the Seattle match. If my tickets arrive after I leave for Cali I'm hooped. Ticketmaster then suggested I pay the $45 US for express post, which angered me. Apparently I can not go to a retail outlet here in Vancouver as it is an American event. Can any of you think of something to get around this? Have you lot run into the same problem, and are gambling on the idea that your tickets will likely arrive before you leave for Vancouver/Seattle? Any suggestions wold be appreciated.

Cheers,

Lordsnooty.

Problem. Need some Vs help:
I cheated and told them I lived in Toronto, Ontario ... state of Washington, USA, and entered the ZIP code in the manner you have to do for gasoline pumps in the USA:

nygaspump.jpg

The only problem I had, is it seemed to object that my credit card was already in my Tickemaster profile ... and I was logged in with my Canadian Ticketmaster proflile ... and I couldn't work around it, so I switched to use my back-up credit card instead.

And then it worked fine, and I got the PDF of the ticket ... so I'm good.

P.S. I'm in, just grabbed a ticket. Only 1 ticket though ...

Archived