Sign in to follow this  
finchster

Do you know who I feel the most sorry for?

I feel sorry for dero, jazic and bernier, they had their international careers ended today without being able to influence the match.

I feel sorry for the Voyageurs as a group.

All that momentum. The great support for the 3 matches in this round at the games.

All that hard work by socceronly and others.

All pissed down the drain.

I want to believe that when the games matter again in 3 years people will turn out again. But I doubt it.

Alas! Thought I should weigh in at this point. That is a photo of myself and my wife Lizzy at the match in Havana. When we invented the 'No Sex Til The Hex' slogan in Vancouver before we left, I never dreamed that we would fail to make the Hex. I would now kindly ask my fellow Voyageur to release Lizzy and I from this pledge, as I will release anyone who was inspired by our sign, and have been celibate since June. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Lordsnooty.

Alas! Thought I should weigh in at this point. That is a photo of myself and my wife Lizzy at the match in Havana. When we invented the 'No Sex Til The Hex' slogan in Vancouver before we left, I never dreamed that we would fail to make the Hex. I would now kindly ask my fellow Voyageur to release Lizzy and I from this pledge, as I will release anyone who was inspired by our sign, and have been celibate since June. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Lordsnooty.

I remember meeting you in Cuba and asking in disbelief if you were serious. You said you were, but I hope for your (and Lizzy's) sake that it was just an exaggeration!

Lordsnooty.

you seriously have been celibate since June with such a hot wife as yours? you sir, have my respect

I woke up next to Lizzy this morning hoping she had forgotten about the pledge. She then quickly pulls out her latest horror on 3' x 2' cardboard:

NO POON TIL JUNE

Allez Les Rouges

I suppose we are heading to the Gold Cup. Apparently it will be a long, cold winter on the West Coast.

I woke up next to Lizzy this morning hoping she had forgotten about the pledge. She then quickly pulls out her latest horror on 3' x 2' cardboard:

NO POON TIL JUNE

Allez Les Rouges

I suppose we are heading to the Gold Cup. Apparently it will be a long, cold winter on the West Coast.

ahahaha. thanks for the laugh mate. really needed one today

NO POON TIL JUNE

Allez Les Rouges

That's not right. Everyone needs a little consolation nooky after that travesty yesterday.

Lordsnooty.

Thats really your wife? I was going to make a comment about hot chick just there to torture you...