Do you know who I feel the most sorry for?

finchster

Thats really your wife? I was going to make a comment about hot chick just there to torture you...

Since that's his wife, it really must have been torture. What I really feel bad about though, is how you are asking to be released from the agreement on the heels of an 8-1 loss. I bet she didn't expect you to cry during sex after that long wait!

Dude, you still look kinda like Terry Dunfield to me. Since June huh. You serious? Must have had to use seperate rooms.

How is it that all you Albertans think we British Columbians look the same? Very racist. Anyway, I'm much more handsome than Terry Dunfield, in my humble opinion:

http://www.tropigol.com/2012/06/09/analyzing-the-1st-day-central-america-surprises-north-american-disappointments-caribbeans-play-to-form/

• 3 years later...
On 10/17/2012 at 10:38 AM, Lordsnooty said:

Alas! Thought I should weigh in at this point. That is a photo of myself and my wife Lizzy at the match in Havana. When we invented the 'No Sex Til The Hex' slogan in Vancouver before we left, I never dreamed that we would fail to make the Hex. I would now kindly ask my fellow Voyageur to release Lizzy and I from this pledge, as I will release anyone who was inspired by our sign, and have been celibate since June. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Lordsnooty.

Technically there was no consideration received (i.e. you didn't get anything in exchange for your pledge) so this isn't a binding contract. Sex away. 

27 minutes ago, BleepBlap said:

Technically there was no consideration received (i.e. you didn't get anything in exchange for your pledge) so this isn't a binding contract. Sex away. 

Sorry, still a publicized commitment whether compensation was received or not. 

No easy outs on this one.  Mr and Mrs Dunfield are just going to have to tighten their belts and wait for 2020.

• 3 years later...

This thread is my magnum opus, my crowning achievement in an otherwise insignificant life.

However, haven't you noticed, Canada has not made the hex since Lord Snooty made that sign?

I hearby declare THE CURSE OF SNOOTY  as the reason for our futility . Of couse, it's stupid to blame our failures on a sign; however, if the Cubs could blame a goat, we can blame a sign!

• 1 year later...
56 minutes ago, Cheeta said:

I think you can tell A LOT about people with how they answer ....1).  In your experience which would you describe as better.  "Make up" sex or "Break up" sex?.... DISCUSS!

18 minutes ago, Stryker911 said:

Honduras game....I still remember where I was when I found out the score. Please don't let that happen again.

@Cheeta , there is no sex remember?

The sacred vow of abstinence continues to apply to the new format.

Which do you prefer:

"We're all on cock-block till the Oct" or perhaps

"Nothing vaginal till the Octagonal"

On 9/14/2016 at 4:53 PM, finchster said:

Great bump, I just hope it won't be bumped next WCQ :(

We shall see if the curse is broken soon enough... @finchster

6 hours ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

@Cheeta , there is no sex remember?

The sacred vow of abstinence continues to apply to the new format.

Which do you prefer:

"We're all on cock-block till the Oct" or perhaps

"Nothing vaginal till the Octagonal"

We shall see if the curse is broken soon enough... @finchster

I'll be getting my ass up early here in Moscow to watch this game

You can meet my mom if we don't beat Suriname. That's the line today

Edited by finchster

A poem for this week.

No sex with a lady until we beat Haiti!

if you are gay and like ____, not until the Oct!

Asexual people who don't have desire, have sex until the 15th, and then retire!

People from other groups that I failed to mention, i'll join you in fun if you don't get a pension!

It's really quite simple, beat Haiti and advance, then finally Lord Snooty can do the no pants dance