Sign in to follow this  
finchster

Do you know who I feel the most sorry for?

Thats really your wife? I was going to make a comment about hot chick just there to torture you...

Since that's his wife, it really must have been torture. What I really feel bad about though, is how you are asking to be released from the agreement on the heels of an 8-1 loss. I bet she didn't expect you to cry during sex after that long wait!

Dude, you still look kinda like Terry Dunfield to me. Since June huh. You serious? Must have had to use seperate rooms.

How is it that all you Albertans think we British Columbians look the same? Very racist. Anyway, I'm much more handsome than Terry Dunfield, in my humble opinion:

http://www.tropigol.com/2012/06/09/analyzing-the-1st-day-central-america-surprises-north-american-disappointments-caribbeans-play-to-form/

On 10/17/2012 at 10:38 AM, Lordsnooty said:

Alas! Thought I should weigh in at this point. That is a photo of myself and my wife Lizzy at the match in Havana. When we invented the 'No Sex Til The Hex' slogan in Vancouver before we left, I never dreamed that we would fail to make the Hex. I would now kindly ask my fellow Voyageur to release Lizzy and I from this pledge, as I will release anyone who was inspired by our sign, and have been celibate since June. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Lordsnooty.

Technically there was no consideration received (i.e. you didn't get anything in exchange for your pledge) so this isn't a binding contract. Sex away. 

27 minutes ago, BleepBlap said:

Technically there was no consideration received (i.e. you didn't get anything in exchange for your pledge) so this isn't a binding contract. Sex away. 

Sorry, still a publicized commitment whether compensation was received or not. 

No easy outs on this one.  Mr and Mrs Dunfield are just going to have to tighten their belts and wait for 2020.

On 10/16/2012 at 10:55 PM, finchster said:

Canada.jpg

Good luck until 2017 :(

I think the results tonight have condemned one of our own to a life of abstinence.

Be careful kids, @Lordsnooty is the bad example of when you take #NoNutNovember to the extreme.

Godspeed.

21 hours ago, Moldy9 said:

This thread is hilarious. I didn’t know Terry Dunfield and Posh Beckhams were having an affair in Cuba! 

They didn't. Canada never made the hex, remember? 😛

This thread is my magnum opus, my crowning achievement in an otherwise insignificant life.

However, haven't you noticed, Canada has not made the hex since Lord Snooty made that sign?

I hearby declare THE CURSE OF SNOOTY  as the reason for our futility . Of couse, it's stupid to blame our failures on a sign; however, if the Cubs could blame a goat, we can blame a sign!

On 9/14/2016 at 10:01 PM, rob.notenboom said:

They're not just looking for easy outs, but also ins.

A bit of the ol' in and out eh?

Really though, from what I understand about the law, which is nothing, it's your fiduciary duty to break the abstinence pledge.