TFC vs. Portland Sat. March 26th, 2011

jpg75

TFC has to score early to get control of the game. Philly will grow in confidence the longer they withstand TFC's attack. Worst case scenario: Philly goes up early on some sort of defensive miscue. I don't think TFC could recover if that was the case.

For those of us stuck in an office today, is there a good place to watch this online? I checked the TSN site, but I can't find any info on whether they show the games on their website as well as on TV. I checked atdhe.net and the game isn't listed on there either.

Damn I wish I was going to this. The boys are leaving in 15 minutes and I am stuck in my PJs missing out. I am pretty excited for TFC to show some resillance this game and help to erase the poor road start we had last week. Lets see what comes out.

PS....Look out for our banner infront of 116 "Loyal We Began.....Loyal We Remain" it was a good Tuesday night project with lots of brews involved.

C'mon you REDS!

I'm looking forward to it. -3C and sunshine (although the breeze from the lake will probably lower the temperature). TFC needs to take this one, as back to back losses to expansion teams will be hard to get up from. I think the bus from Guelph has about 20 people going today.

Your Reds had better win, I think I only hate them more than TFC! :P

The league gave you guys a so called "softball" in the two "expansion" teams right off the hop, to come away with zero points would be devastating.

I hate to say it, but I will be cheering for your boys against the Porkland Scum...

That was the most ridiculous red I've ever seen and you saw it coming Yourassowsky is an absolute liability out there.. why on earth was he whining to the ref he was being subbed off just stfu

He was probably complaining - along with his coaches - that he was being subbed off because he was f'ing injured (having just been off the pitch to receive treatment) and only an arrogant prick of a Ref would expect an injured player to go sprinting off the field in a substitution. It didn't hurt TFC for the game as it was 2-0 with just 5 minutes left but screws them for the next game as well as the Canadian U20 team - no way is Winter going to let Morgan go back to the U20's now (unless they appeal the decision). Way to hurt your country's soccer program Petrescu, you dumb ass!

He was probably complaining - along with his coaches - that he was being subbed off because he was f'ing injured (having just been off the pitch to receive treatment) and only an arrogant prick of a Ref would expect an injured player to go sprinting off the field in a substitution. It didn't hurt TFC for the game as it was 2-0 with just 5 minutes left but screws them for the next game as well as the Canadian U20 team - no way is Winter going to let Morgan go back to the U20's now (unless they appeal the decision). Way to hurt your country's soccer program Petrescu, you dumb ass!

Petrescu isn't the dumbass you could tell from the body language that Yourassowsky was *****ing at the ref, in fact it looked to me like he sought him out

The second goal was a thing of beauty! Nice distribution from Frei and a sublime finish by Martina.

I'm not sure what exactly happened on Yourassowsky second YC but it looked like he said something to the ref. If this was for time wasting I think it's a poor decision since the player was injured a few seconds earlier but if he said something to the ref thinking he would get away with it, shame on him.

Gargan is one of TFC weakest link when they want to hold onto the ball, really poor player IMO.

I'm really curious to see how JDG will impact this team when he returns. When is he coming back?

Archived