Argentina - Canada May 24

Sam

"It is too easy for Argentina" says the announcer. Sadly he is correct. How far we have fallen. From pushing Brazil to a 3-2 loss to getting our asses kicked all over the pitch by Argentina. Boy do we have a long way to go to even make the hex. Well better now than in 2 years. Still sad to see.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are positives though. Surprisingly few fouls and we are trying (at times too much) to play football. The shape is also good and it seems the players are on the same page tactically so credit to Hart.

There are positives though. Surprisingly few fouls and we are trying (at times too much) to play football. The shape is also good and it seems the players are on the same page tactically so credit to Hart.

Thank you, someone at least can talka bout the positives a bit. Sure we aren;'t up to snuff, but still why the hell not play the Argies? All up for the Boys In Red!

It must be said that it is surely easier for a team like argentina to create chemistry when they play so often. Can't be said for Canada.

Yep, just shows you what were up against to start off with.

Perhaps, we'll start to see some benefits of playing together more often by the time the 11 GC hits.

It must be said that it is surely easier for a team like argentina to create chemistry when they play so often. Can't be said for Canada.

Well, maybe not in the case of Argentina given Maradona has CAP'd over 100 players (I believe) since taken over as manager. :P

Yep, just shows you what were up against to start off with.

Perhaps, we'll start to see some benefits of playing together more often by the time the 11 GC hits.

Yeah perhaps will even win the 2014 World Cup. We've suffered too long, and still no light at the end of the tunnel.

Thank you, someone at least can talka bout the positives a bit. Sure we aren;'t up to snuff, but still why the hell not play the Argies? All up for the Boys In Red!

I think we should play every top nation that will give us a game! I don't get angry when we're pumped by a team like Argentine. I get angry when lose to equal opposition or create our own misfortune.

Archived