Argentina - Canada May 24

Sam

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly...in Stalteri you at least have one player out there who has faced players of this calibre on a regular basis.

Maybe, but he won't be around in 2014. Scratch that this is the CSA, we're talking about, so yeah he might be around, but not in a world cup.

Forest really calls BMO the "National Stadium"? A country as large as Canada can't have a "National Stadium" much as the US doesn't.

It's called the national soccer stadium for fifa events so I think that's somewhat justified.

We actually are going forward with 4 at times, nice to see. The way we are lined up is right in my books for a game like this. The Argie fans tried the ole, ole for a passing sequence but they are not that kind of team, they lose possession enough because their creative midfield is mediocre, and we are actually pressuring up high, they don't have the easy . So what is wrong is the players as I see it, just quality. Meaning I think our coaching is fine, beyond possible doubts about who has started.

Like Onstad, way over his head here. Too bad we don't have anyone to even match the level we need in goal.

Ya know what, I know everyone loves and respects Stalteri, and yes he had his day, but his day is over, way over. Hell his day was over before the last set of qualifying. We seriously need to get Paul off our back line. Liability. I'm sorry, but Paul is done.

Archived