Argentina - Canada May 24

Sam

I would have rather have seen a younger team, with players that will be around in 2014. We sent a "B" team to the lions den for what?

i cannot agree more! jackson, peters, aggourram, ibrahim -- we need a refreshment in terms of talent on the field

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry **** the ****ing nega****ingtivity you're ****ing right come****ingon you ****ing C****ingA****ingN****ingU****ingC****ingK****ingS!!!!

**** **** ***** ****ing ****e c**t ****ing **** ***** goddamn

why arent peters and jackson put in the game????? i wasnt expecting a miracle today but we should be fielding a young team! we arent looking to build anything in the short term -- we're looking at 2014!

I could not agree more....it has not worked with these guys for the last qualifying or the one before that. I'd ratehr get throttled with a youth squad instead of guys like Stalteri, Onstad on the downside of their international duties....although me thinks this was a reward for Onstad for his service.

hopefully a few subs like peters now will help, the argentines have been running hard (whenever they have to) so they might slow up a bit towards the end (true say though their are lots of times when were not forcing them to move enough)

edit: except argentina's made like 4 subs for our 1

So far we've made Higuain look average, that is a plus. That shot was with his left, which is where you have to take him. We haven't seen Veron do much either.

Stalteri, just pass it in. Don't think too much, just play please.

I'd take Friend off he is neither good or bad, but makes nothing for himself either. Frustrating player for Canada isn't he.

thank you ;)

you gonna be at any of the friendlies in Sept? I see that it might be a bit of a flight, but still, there'll be a pint or two waiting for you if you make it

Hmmm...It's tempting, I mean we do speak the same language.

I could not agree more....it has not worked with these guys for the last qualifying or the one before that. I'd ratehr get throttled with a youth squad instead of guys like Stalteri, Onstad on the downside of their international duties....although me thinks this was a reward for Onstad for his service.

that is my point, as for onstad, its ok he starts today as long as shabani starts saturday

Archived