Canadians abroad: Nov 22-28, 2019

jordan

1 hour ago, The Beaver 2.0 said:

I perdict that Davies scores on Milan in this one!!  If I'm right, then somebody owes me a beer. 😉

Busy this evening, but just got home and apparently it wasn't close.  0-6 for Davies and Bayern. Confirm top place in the group. 

The only good news for Red Star is that a result away to Olympiacos next month still gets them a Europa League place.  

New Zealand - last Saturday

Gavin Hoy, Dylan Sacramento and Ahinga Selemani all started and went 90 minutes for Hawke's Bay United and Calum Ferguson started and went 81 minutes for Canterbury United in a 2-2 draw. Selemani scored the first goal for Hawke's Bay.

Cory Vickers started for Tasman United in a 1-0 win over Team Wellington.

Edited by Zem

12 minutes ago, jordan said:

Europa

Arfield starts on the Rangers bench for today’s match with Feyenoord 

Jonathan David starts against St Etienne

Atiba not in the squad for Besiktas against Sloven Bratislava.

They are bottom of the group on zero points. Probably saw no point in dragging a 36 year old Hutchinson to Slovakia when they are already eliminated. 

5 hours ago, jordan said:

Europa

Arfield starts on the Rangers bench for today’s match with Feyenoord. Arfield is on with 13 and change left  

Jonathan David starts against St Etienne

Arfield played the final 13 in a 2-2 draw. Porto beat Young Boys meaning the group is wide open on final day.

Jonathan David went 80 in a 0-0 draw and Gent are through to the knock outs

4 hours ago, Obinna said:

Atiba not in the squad for Besiktas against Sloven Bratislava.

They are bottom of the group on zero points. Probably saw no point in dragging a 36 year old Hutchinson to Slovakia when they are already eliminated. 

Atiba-less Besiktas get a 2-1 win.

Also, it looks like Besiktas didn't travel, so curious as to why Hutch was rested. I guess they could still have felt it was a chance to rotate him out?

Edited by Obinna

• jordan unpinned this topic