Nations League - Home Games - Tickets & Information

Admin

On 8/18/2019 at 11:14 AM, JuicyHam said:

I bought a couple of tickets for both games but I'm just wondering how I would go about buying more tickets if I needed to? Would they be added to my current order or would they be a separate order? 

Yes, any orders made before Aug 26th, will be consolidated into one order and seated together.

JM

When is the last day to book tickets? or what is the best way with the game being under 2 weeks? I am looking to order 10-12 tickets.

I'm sorry for the delay and being last minute. I have had an awful summer, in and out of hospital with multiple 7+ day stays, but all has been resolved(knock on wood). Have a new look and appreciation for the Canadian health care system and modern medicine. 

thx

On 8/26/2019 at 12:12 PM, apbsmith said:

When is the last day to book tickets? or what is the best way with the game being under 2 weeks? I am looking to order 10-12 tickets.

I'm sorry for the delay and being last minute. I have had an awful summer, in and out of hospital with multiple 7+ day stays, but all has been resolved(knock on wood). Have a new look and appreciation for the Canadian health care system and modern medicine. 

thx

We are out of tickets.

On 8/23/2019 at 11:38 AM, sstackho said:

I added another ticket for Cuba - again got the 24-72 hours pending warning.  Eventually went through fine for the first set of tickets. 

I finally found out it is because of Cuba.  American company, Pay Pal.... wow it's so stupid. 

Done with Pay Pal

1 minute ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Wow.

How many tickets are we at btw? How many sections? 112/113. 114?115?

Well, given many people had problems buying they bought elsewhere.  The other thing I am sorting out is clearly people bought 2,3 and 4 times the exact same thing.... which I am trying to sort out now.

This is the end of this kind of ticketing.

2 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Did it glitch because the USA game was on sale at the same time?

No, with Cuba in the title, description it go on hold. People would try again and again... give up and then all three would go through a week later

1 hour ago, Colliedor said:

Still any tix availble for USA game in 112 or 113? If there is, how do I pay and receive tickets now that the paypal sidebar is gone now?

USA game, tickets will be back up with a new website.  I have shut down Pay Pal for now. 

Not a problem. I will have the tickets back up and info on the site shortly.

Lots of USA tickets left. 

Tickets for Canada vs Cuba

DO NOT SEND ANY MORE INTERAC TRANSFERS - We are out of tickets.  Thanks

We had to shut down Pay Pal as the problems were being caused by the fact that Pay Pal is a US based company, and having "Cuba" in the item title.

On 8/28/2019 at 7:38 PM, admin said:

USA game, tickets will be back up with a new website.  I have shut down Pay Pal for now. 

Not a problem. I will have the tickets back up and info on the site shortly.

Lots of USA tickets left. 

For those of us that already bought our USA tickets we are still good to go (despite the Paypal problems)?

• RS unpinned this topic