Nations League - Home Games - Tickets & Information

Admin

Home Games

• Canada vs Cuba - Sept 7th - BMO Field
  • Canada vs USA - Oct 15th - BMO Field

Tickets

We are out of tickets.  Lots for sale on Ticketmaster.... Make sure you get to this game!

We had to shut down Pay Pal as the problems were being caused by the fact that Pay Pal is a US based company, and having "Cuba" in the item title was a problem. 

Away Trips

Yes, these are in the works but we won't know any details until the away venues are decided.

• Admin pinned this topic
28 minutes ago, Blackdude said:

No package deal. You can buy tickets for both games at the same time though.

In my e-mail  it mentioned I can buy both games at the same time at a 20% discount rate. That's the option that I can't find on Ticketmaster.

4 hours ago, VinceA said:

Anyone else not seeing the "package deal" option? I want tix for both games but I can't find that option!

Our two games at $20 is cheaper than the CSA package deal which is $44.

It is easier for me to do the tickets individually as opposed to a package.

FYI - I paid for a dozen tickets with PayPal, and the payment is "pending".

After an initial review, we found that your payment may not be in agreement with our Acceptable Use Policy. Because of this, we need to put this payment on hold until we can make sure it meets our requirements. You don't need to do anything now. We'll contact you within 72 hours with the outcome of our review. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

12 minutes ago, sstackho said:

FYI - I paid for a dozen tickets with PayPal, and the payment is "pending".

After an initial review, we found that your payment may not be in agreement with our Acceptable Use Policy. Because of this, we need to put this payment on hold until we can make sure it meets our requirements. You don't need to do anything now. We'll contact you within 72 hours with the outcome of our review. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

It's about 50/50 at this point, but they do eventually go through.

Not sure why people who have been buying essentially the same thing for years are getting this.

The only differently with two games, I made it a Shopping Cart instead of Buy Now button.

7 hours ago, SkuseisLoose said:

This is really stupid point I’m about to make but I miss the numbers saying how many tickets are left because I liked to be able to check how many tickets had been sold each week.

I forgot to set the inventory limits on them.   I was going to download the log today and update it accordingly. However, whatever fuckery they are up to may require more drastic action.

Not sure it will actually tell you that with the Shopping cart vs the Buy Now button.  I used the Shopping Cart because of the multiple games.

7 hours ago, admin said:

I forgot to set the inventory limits on them.   I was going to download the log today and update it accordingly. However, whatever fuckery they are up to may require more drastic action.

Not sure it will actually tell you that with the Shopping cart vs the Buy Now button.  I used the Shopping Cart because of the multiple games.

How long will we be able to buy? It's harder to bring new people to the game if its 3-4 months out. 

19 minutes ago, yomurphy1 said:

How long will we be able to buy? It's harder to bring new people to the game if its 3-4 months out. 

As long as there are tickets. 

Probably right up to 10 days before each game. 

It is also possible, if these Pay Pal shenanigans continue, I will switch to a hybrid in which I buy out the front five rows for the hard core fans, and put the rest to a TM code.

Ticket sales are back up.

Pay Pal is still working on verifying some Pay Pal purchases.

We will go ride it out for now.

Most are getting approved. There is no worry about buying tickets, it's working.

36 minutes ago, Cblake said:

Is this hard tickets or E ones since it's through Ticketmaster unlike how the CPL handled things.

Tickets will be emailed.

No app, and it is not through Ticketmaster, it is through the Voyageurs. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Godot said:

Just purchased pair of tickets to the two upcoming games. One pair (US vs Canada) went through fine. The second set (vs Cuba), purchased one minute later,  received the PayPal "temporarily pending" notification. 

I had the same thing happen but I ordered both games together and have 16 tickets pending. 

• RS unpinned this topic