Match Thread: June 15, 2019 - Forge FC v. Valour FC - CONCACAF League Qualifier

4 minutes ago, Lofty said:

So you don't know what it means??? It is a very distinct style of play and I don't know why you think all teams claim to play that way because that is absolute rubbish!

I know what it means.  No need to have another unnecessary offside/play-vs-touch debate.  I think if you asked most modern coaches if they try to play a possession-style game, they would say yes, unless they are hobbled with an absolutely crap squad that is incapable of knocking a ball around.

I don't remember you being this incessantly aggressive from the old site.  It's a great look.

Lol.  Not in the least.  I wasn't arguing with you there - and I am not here trying to pick a fight.  I just have no idea why you are having a go at everyone lately.  Like I said, I don't remember you being like this on the V site.

Anywho, I don't plan to engage any further.  Too many great things happening today in Canadian footy to sit around arguing. 

I didn't watch this match as I was off the grid this weekend (probably for the best given how it ended), but I'm curious how Valour lined up given the personnel in their XI. Was there a central forward? If so, who? What was the left-to-right configuration of the D and mids?

Edited by jonovision