US Virgin Islands-Canada match thread (R)

Blackdude

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ghostknownunknown said:

Like the look of this. Just swap Davies and Oso

I want to have 2 players who can play out wide and relatively responsible defensively. Arfield and Davies can do that. That's why I put them there. I don't know enough about Millar to know if he can do that. Osorio could do that defensively, but not sure about his wide play.

6 minutes ago, Blackdude said:

I want to have 2 players who can play out wide and relatively responsible defensively. Arfield and Davies can do that. That's why I put them there. I don't know enough about Millar to know if he can do that. Osorio could do that defensively, but not sure about his wide play.

I wonder if Herdman was influenced in his starting 11 by the very narrow pitch?

You guys don't think Piette slides down to be a CB? He's a very defensive-minded player and I could see him running the back especially knowing that not too many attacks will be coming their way. 

David   Cavallini
 Hoilett   Osorio     Millar
    Davies           Arfield
Cornelius Piette  Henry
              Borjan

2 minutes ago, Blackdude said:

https://www.concacafnationsleague.com/en/nations-league-qualifying/game-detail/440447#tab_match=match-details

CONCACAF has Piette as a CB in a 3-4-3 with Hoilett up top alongside David and Cavallini.

Front 7 is deadly! Give Larin a go after 45! Nice to get 3 guys cap-tied to start.

Albeit unconventional, I hope we cap-tie Busti with a halftime sub as well. 

Archived