Clément Bayiha

• 2 weeks later...

This news was easily buried given the timing. I noticed in their club article he's referred to as being from Yukon? I can't find any other source that backs this up.

Great move though. It's been an impressive January for Canadians moving to/in Europe.

Dunn & Bayiha to Norway, Ongaro to Romania, Laryea to the Championship, Coupland to Croatia, Buchanan and Fraser to Belgium, Eustaquio to Porto, Ugbo to France, Bair and Chapman to Scotland.

Busiest January window I can remember.

• 8 months later...
22 minutes ago, jordan said:

6 appearances totalling 135 mins with the first team. Playing regularly for the reserves(5th tier) though. Scored last Monday in a 5-0 win

Looks like a disappointing move for him so far. Maybe he does better next year if they keep him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We talk about how the CPL will help develop more talent in Canada and will help find players outside of Montreal & Toronto.  But this is just as important as that.  This is giving an opportunity to a player that had a unsuccessful stint in Europe.  Not good enough to return to MLS but good enough to make a CPL team and further his professional career and hopefully get another shot at a bigger club in a bigger division.

5 hours ago, Corazon said:

We talk about how the CPL will help develop more talent in Canada and will help find players outside of Montreal & Toronto.  But this is just as important as that.  This is giving an opportunity to a player that had a unsuccessful stint in Europe.  Not good enough to return to MLS but good enough to make a CPL team and further his professional career and hopefully get another shot at a bigger club in a bigger division.

The Ballou tabla story?