$1,200

Robert

1 Ticket - CANADA vs. MEXICO (Section 214, Row O)

This is your once-in-a-lifetime chance, after all it has been 40 years since Canada's one and only World Cup qualifying victory over Mexico, to possibly witness history in the making from a prime unobstructed seat 15 rows up at mid-field. As mentioned elsewhere on this board, avoid the disappointment so many experienced at last year's Women's World Cup Final, when they were unable to get a ticket because Vancouverites are soccer crazy.

There's only 2 weeks left before the big game, so send me an email today if you are interest.

18 minutes ago, theaub said:

But I can get four seats in 214 Row C for $1200 so you're going to have to do slightly better

Row C is crap.  The player's dugouts will obstruct most of the field from your line of vision.  Totally unobstructed views if your 6'4" start at Row M.  Anyhow, I'm firm on my price.  I was invited to watch the match from a private box, that's the only reason I'm selling.

1 hour ago, -Hammer- said:

Huh, and here I thought this thread was going to be about how the incorporation donation bar hasn't moved from $1,200 for some time.

That's what I thought I was going to see as well ;)

For $1200, can we all assume that the price includes the ticket, dinner, and an evening of dancing with Robert?  I would also think that it should give you 1 hour with Robert where he discusses a brand new conspiracy theory before he posts it on the Voyageurs forum.

Heck, $1200 could be a bargain for all that.

23 hours ago, Kezmancccc said:

I'll take the tickets. Unfortunately my $1200 is tied up in a bank account in the Cayman Islands. So you will have to send me $200 in order for me to make the withdrawal. Once that is cleared I'll send you $1400. 

it amazes me so many people still fall for that advance fee stuff here in 2016.

On 3/9/2016 at 4:26 PM, -Hammer- said:

Huh, and here I thought this thread was going to be about how the incorporation donation bar hasn't moved from $1,200 for some time.

This thread is one of the most creative ones I've seen. This post is closest to what I first thought. 

But I thought it was the donation required to go back in time to run a campaign against Mont Pete.

No Scalpers.

Archived