TICKETS: Canada vs Mexico - Updated Info

Admin

Due to a lack of inventory in the supporters section, high demand and some reconfiguration of the stadium sections we have limited inventory.

We shut sales down in order to prevent over selling the sections and ending up with more ticket sales than we had seats available.

We have tickets left in the family section and voyageurs general admission section.

Remaining tickets are to be sold only to the following until the new year.

1. People who have bought from us in the past.

2. People who need extra tickets for their group.

How To Buy Tickets

1. Sign up for this site.

2. Email voyageurstickets@gmail.com with your username and email used to buy tickets in the past

3. You will be granted permission on the site to see the ticket purchase page.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Vancouver Armada posted this:

Yet, there is still a visible ticket purchasing button on the homepage. Is our section sold out?
(If so, well done on the sellout!)

If the lower level is sold out are the V's not going to have upper bowl seats as well? (although not hardcore)  This could be the reason the button is still there?

I looked in the FB event just out of curiosity. The two people around my age in Van that I know both clicked 'interested' in the event. They are both not really soccer fans. So that's a good sign is it not? 

I messaged on of em, who goes to UBC, and told her about the supporters section. She sounded down and wanted to bring a whole bunch of UBC pals.. 

Let's keep this thing growing!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On March 17, 2016 at 2:23 PM, CanadasBest said:

Victor just was on Vancouver radio and said there are 46,000 tickets sold. 50,000 is in range and a 54,000 sell out could be possible. 

Just prior to this announcement I was (obsessively) checking out the seat map on ticketmaster. At the time, looking at the sections behind each goal and on the upper level, it was consistent that the first five rows had sold. Now only 3 days later, there are tickets selling in the 10th-11th rows and in general, 6-8 have sold out. About 15 rows to sell to get to the back of those sections.

Never thought I'd see the like of this.

19 hours ago, BuzzAndSting said:

The response by the people in Vancouver has been insane. I never thought we would get more than 30K let alone potentially more than 50K.

For any V's in Vancouver is there any buzz around the game? Has it transcended soccer fans to the general public?

Not really. Most non-soccer Vancouver sports fans are more aware of the Whitecaps season beginning, or more concerned with the Canucks tanking the end of the season than they are with the Canadian national soccer team.

1 hour ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

Not really. Most non-soccer Vancouver sports fans are more aware of the Whitecaps season beginning, or more concerned with the Canucks tanking the end of the season than they are with the Canadian national soccer team.

I dunno who is taking notice(hopefully cdn fans) but tickets are flying. Looks like over 50k sold on tickket master and a sellout a strong possibility. 

Archived