Viewing Parties Canada vs Honduras, Friday Nov 13th

I propose a drinking game for each watch party:

1 drink for each time we see Lord Bob's face on TV

1 drink for each time we see Tuscan's chest on TV

1 drink for each dive by a Honduran

2 drinks for each missed handball call or offside given in error

2 drinks for each time Mad Bull or Maestro is referenced

5 drinks for each time Floro fucks with his cock (subjective, some may believe Floro does not actually fuck with his cock)

Finish your drink each time Bekker creates a goal off a set piece

Any others?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I propose a drinking game for each watch party:

1 drink for each time we see Lord Bob's face on TV

1 drink for each time we see Tuscan's chest on TV

1 drink for each dive by a Honduran

2 drinks for each missed handball call or offside given in error

2 drinks for each time Mad Bull or Maestro is referenced

5 drinks for each time Floro fucks with his cock (subjective, some may believe Floro does not actually fuck with his cock)

Finish your drink each time Bekker creates a goal off a set piece

Any others?

For those driving you can still play, have 1 drink for every Canada goal.

The rare time I'm out of town for one of our games, I'll be in San Diego (which I believe is Spanish for a whale's vagina). If I was here I'd host it at my place. Hope you're able to find at least one other human being to watch it with but, considering the hostility most Saskatoon bars show towards soccer (outside of EPL and UCL matches) you'd be best buying a 6er of your fav beer and enjoying it from the cozy confines of your own place.

WTF?  You won't be in Vancouver?  Douchebag Traitor!  :-)

I will be there - signed up on FB and tossed out a few invites. I urge others to do the same!

I would be there if I wasn't actually going B) We need to get as many out to these as possible to A. build the Calgary fanbase outside the 4-5 regulars and B. Get a little pull with the Bars. If they know 12-15 of us are showing up, we can get sound, big TV, maybe a discount, etc. 

Actually just spoke with my buddy (and fellow V) Lee Kormish. He's willing to host a viewing party at his place AND BBQ up some burgers too! BYOB. His address is 219 Priel Crescent in Parkridge. Yes I got permission to post this.

Fair Deal!

I would be there if I wasn't actually going B) We need to get as many out to these as possible to A. build the Calgary fanbase outside the 4-5 regulars and B. Get a little pull with the Bars. If they know 12-15 of us are showing up, we can get sound, big TV, maybe a discount, etc. 

My hope is that these type of events will bond the country supporters (Voyageurs) with the club supporters (Foot Soldiers) in Calgary, therefore building the overall supporters culture in the city. I've found that outside of Stuart, madonte and myself, there hasn't been a lot of mingling between the two groups yet.

My hope is that these type of events will bond the country supporters (Voyageurs) with the club supporters (Foot Soldiers) in Calgary, therefore building the overall supporters culture in the city. I've found that outside of Stuart, madonte and myself, there hasn't been a lot of mingling between the two groups yet.

Agreed. I'm fairly new to Calgary and would have joined for sure,  but I'll be at the match. Let's hope we can build some momentum in Calgary in terms of numbers this cycle. 

Archived