Viewing Parties Canada vs Honduras, Friday Nov 13th

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That place worked quite well for the pre games at the Pan Ams in the summer, I'm not sure that it would work interrupting the locals singing Karaoke at 10PM on a Friday night!  

Yeah, I figured that haha.  Friday night 10pm, much different crowd.

Don't know if you've sent one up in Toronto yet but you should try Rivals on the Danforth. The owner's nice and they seem to have a habit of showing the CanMNT games (caught the Gold Cup and Olympic qualifiers there just because I saw they were on from the outside).

I might check out Rivals as I live not too far from it.  

Maybe the CSA could tweet out the location some of the V's are hosting viewing parties at?

They have a fairly large following on social media

you should send out a tweet with all the locations and attach @Canadasoccer

Or whatever their handle is.

Add in a few has tags and VOILA! 

Anybody from the FC Edmonton fan club / Edmonton Voyageurs getting together??? I'm considering getting friends together to watch the game at the Elephant & Castle on Whyte Ave. Will talk w management in Wednesday to see if they can allow us to reserve the second floor. 

Alright, so we have 8 confirmed for Calgary. Any others on the board from Calgary who aren't going to the game interested?

I'm in Calgary for the week - I might have to work but it's 99% sure I'm not going to that night. Is this the kind of place I could walk in and loiter around your group/pull up a chair or is a reso needed?

I'm in Calgary for the week - I might have to work but it's 99% sure I'm not going to that night. Is this the kind of place I could walk in and loiter around your group/pull up a chair or is a reso needed?

As long as you buy me a beer anything is possible.

Kidding of course. The more the merrier! I've only been to Barcelona once - on a Friday night - and it was maybe half full come 8 pm. We have a reso for 8 people, I'm going to up it to 12 people tomorrow. Can't imagine there would be a problem. If there is, there are lots of bars within walking distance that I'm sure would like our business.

Archived