WCQ - Canada vs. Honduras Nov. 13th, 2015 Pre-Game Thread

jpg75

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edgar: must be injuried

TA should be sub in for TR pending TR's play

Not confident the image above is a accurate illustration of our positioning. Has Hutch or JGD ever played on the wing. 4-3-3? Likely 4-3-2-1. I have never been big on TR but his speed should draw attention leaving potential for hutch for the through to OUR boy Junior.

You heard it hear first - JDG is going to set up a goal and put one in. boss performance

Try reddit soccer streams.

I googled "soccer streams" an hour ago and after some frustration i stumbled upon reddit. One of the links for the Argentina-Brasil match was amazing, a site called gstreams.tv i am currently watching Jamaica-Panama in HD quality.

Not confident the image above is a accurate illustration of our positioning. Has Hutch or JGD ever played on the wing. 4-3-3? Likely 4-3-2-1. I have never been big on TR but his speed should draw attention leaving potential for hutch for the through to OUR boy Junior.

The 4-1-4-1 that everyone says we play as our system is really just the defensive phase of a 4-3-3.  Johnson looks like he's going to play as the DM with Hutch and De Guzman as the box to box CM's.  The wings are Hoilett and Ricketts with De Jong and Ouimette also as wings and probably overlapping at times.

I think this pretty much accurately shows how the positions are going to be played.

Archived