The New Mother Of All Canadians Abroad

jpg75

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas Cavallini's younger brother Cristian appears to be with Nacional as well (though Lucas is out on loan right now).

https://twitter.com/ccavs10

I didn't see anything definitive on that page that he was going to join Nacional. He has a picture of himself in their stadium, but that could have been him visiting his brother. A look on the Nacional academy page comes up empty for Cristian Cavallini (but confirms Tristan Grant is still there):

http://www.nacional.com.uy/mvdcms/subcat_52_1.html

I will say this though, his language is quite colourful!

might be a bit of a stretch but Troy Pennycooke-Morgan posted on twitter he is hanging out with Jordan Slew who is on loan at Oldham Athletic from Blackburn. But that is all that i could find about that. Could just be visiting as i believe they played together at Sheffield U

Sportsnet.ca has learned that ex-#TFC defender Nana Attakora has signed with Finnish club FC Haka Uutiset. Story to follow.

Man, thought he could have done so much better. Hopefully it's just until the end of this season to get into shape.

Yes. it's the league that Ricketts and Chencinski advanced from (and not REB as is commonly misstated these days,as he was one division lower even), but it's also the league where the likes of Trafford and Bellisomo and Monsalve and Jonke all have plied their trade.

Doncaster have signed Canada international forward Iain Hume on loan from League One rivals Preston until January.

Also good news for Hume, even though he honestly deserves to be playing a tier higher. Ridiculous that his loyalty to Preston by not jumping ship was rewarded with this crap. Those that followed the story know what I mean.

Ricketts has signed with Valerenga IF and will join Lars Hirschfeld. It's pending approval of the Romanian FA and we know what happened 2 months ago.

http://www.vif-fotball.no/team1news/article/ax8lsmpru0bj17fyjkodz8npt/title/valerenga-signerte-landslagsspiller

I still would have rather seen him in 2Bundesliga. Damn the restrictions of a club that wasn't even paying him! Glad he's outta there.

I still would have rather seen him in 2Bundesliga. Damn the restrictions of a club that wasn't even paying him! Glad he's outta there.

Pretty similar level of play to 2nd BL though the 2nd BL is probably better as far as upward mobility of transfers goes.

Pretty similar level of play to 2nd BL though the 2nd BL is probably better as far as upward mobility of transfers goes.

Yeah I generally speak with praise about 2Bundesliga because of that reason. Upward mobility, and more importantly, exposure to more scouts, fans, and media in general (with the possible exception of teams having exceptional years in Europa)

Speaking of which, and sort of off topic, noticed on wiki today that Hutch's team is poised to jump into the top 20 UEFA coefficient teams in Europe! PSV Eindhoven can practically clinch that considering their group in Europa isn't the hardest compared to other groups. Another sidenote...same group as AIK from Sweden...who knows maybe Kenny and Atiba will be on the pitch at the same time during this.

Actually, the point of the story that was linked was to mark the formalization of the contract and the fact that he played in the first team over the weekend. Yes, he was with the reserves all summer, while he was not under contract. With the signing of the contract, he was then allowed to leave the club to participate in the upcoming Canadian U20 camp

Actually, the point of the story that was linked was to mark the formalization of the contract and the fact that he played in the first team over the weekend. Yes, he was with the reserves all summer, while he was not under contract. With the signing of the contract, he was then allowed to leave the club to participate in the upcoming Canadian U20 camp

He was not in the squad for the game this weekend according to PMFC's website. Di Chiara was not in KTE's squad either who beat PMFC 1-0.

Archived