Canada vs Venezuela (May 29th)

loyola

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else think this was a really sloppy game by both teams?

BTW, 3/4 of this Venezualan squad are born after 1988.

It's been very sloppy since the 60 minute mark when the substitutes starting happening every 5 minutes. But we've had our moments............EQUALIZER"!!!!!!!!

I'm very impressed with Sidra's play going forward.

Agree Sidra looks very confident with the ball. This series of games allowed to discover new players to add to the pool, and others that should be retired for good (Larry, Hastings, and Onstad).

Got the result! Definitely worth waiting till 2:30am for anyway.

Pacheco, Sidra (despite his recklessness), Straith, Issey and I guess you have to say McCallum were bright spots. Didn't see enough of Haidar to know if he really can cut it or not. Wassih did ok and seems quite versatile. Looking forward to the two games in September now (with, hopefully, what will be considered a full-strength side.)

Good Night!

Well i think we deserved that, what a rush. Nice to get a goal, good to see so many new faces, they now know what they have to do to get into the real first team, puts a bit of pressure on the regular starters.

From the 2 matches I would say the real discoveries were Pacheco and Straith. Sidra was good today, but a late sub is hard to judge, when the other team is tired already.

Nice to see what Wassih can do today.

Thought that Ledgerwood was not too interesing. Jackson at least had chances, better that than nothing. Poor match from Kluka today, kinda surprised.

Will have to see Al-Shaibani more before we can judge him, but looks competent.

G'night to all and have a good one.

Archived