Canada vs Venezuela (May 29th)

loyola

Thought Straith and Pacheco were our two best players in the half. Same problem as the Gold Cup though, plenty of possession not cutting edge, or anyone who can play a quality ball into the box. Even a mediocre player on the greater scale of things who can open up the play like Chourio would do wonders for our team.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all about getting more players into the pool at this point and I have been impressed with our youngest players in Germany, Straith and Wassih. The midfield has been surprisingly competetive, despite the lack of names from top tier clubs. Not overly impressed with the GB based players, but wasn't expecting more. Pacheco looks like a good addition. Here's to a goal from our squad in the second half!

love it...they have a trophy for the winner tonight lol

Where did you hear this??? Now I really want to win :D Canada with a chance to lift a trophy, doesn't matter what the circumstances are!

^ Time for Sidra :D

I'd rather see Friend right now, Sidra later sub when Stalteri runs out of gas. I think Stalteri has been a pretty good model for the younger players out ther despite the criticism thrown his way. He hardly played a competitive game this season but obviously has worked hard at keeping in game shape and was ready to represent his country.

Archived