Canada vs Venezuela (May 29th)

loyola

Good link boys, thanks a lot. Was looking at alternatives and I saw a live feed for a sport I have never heard of before: Showbol. Argentina vs. Colombia. Anyone have a clue what that is?

it's indoor soccer, really tight quarters. Last time I remember Colombia was here in Peru a few months ago and it was old celebrity players like Valderama, Asprilla etc

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good link boys, thanks a lot. Was looking at alternatives and I saw a live feed for a sport I have never heard of before: Showbol. Argentina vs. Colombia. Anyone have a clue what that is?

The only person they haven't interviewed on this pre game show is Hugo Chavez!

The schedule on Sportsnet's website says this will air on Pacific and Ontario at 7:00pm ET / 4:00pm PT. No dice for the West (MLB) and East (MMA/UFC) Sportsnet feeds.

Vancouver play in Rochester at the same time; Toronto play in San Jose at 10:00pm ET (making for a nice televised double-header for TO'ians); Montreal play the next day (Sunday at home vs. Carolina).

their full of ****, I'm getting stupid ass fighting, The glass jaw federation of fixes present: something else I don't care about.

Ok... I think I got this right, in case you are like me and are seeing some of these guys for the first time...

1 - Wagenaar

7- Stalteri

4- Straith

11- Hastings

3 - Klukowski

15 - Nakajima-Farran

12 - Dunfield

20 - Pacheco

8 - Ledgerwood

13 - Wassey

16 - Jackson

Damning with faint praise, but....

Loubardias isn't sucking as much as I thought he might.

And it does say a lot about how far we've come that the number one commentary team wasn't available due to a conflict (and the conflict was also soccer).

Our midfield is very interchangable. Wassey and Issey have switched sides again and all of the middle three seem to have license to get forward and support Jackson. I think Jackson has been given an unfamiliar role though. He is being asked to hold up the ball but that just doesn't seem to be his game and we are not able to create anything in the final third.

We are starting to give the ball away in midfield way too easily... hopefully they settle it down and get some sustained possession again.

Tons of time and space out there. We should eat this team alive. Man I'd forgotten how small Wagenaar is.

Jackson hurt, looked like a foul to me. Ref a long ways away from the play. Still giving away too easily and letting them have the counter attacks, but I prefer that set up to playing without the ball.

Hastings has no concept of build up at all, the one player I feel we just have to give a medal to and never call again.

Archived