CNL: Canada vs Honduras - Tuesday, March 28th, 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific - Toronto

Just now, dyslexic nam said:

I am loving OS’s philosophy of showing replays that leave some mystery as to what actually happened.  

Well, why weren't you watching the first fucking time?  If you weren't paying attention, then you don't deserve to see it again!  Just for that, here's another shot of the Honduran manager while play has resumed. - Guy in the OS media van, I presume.

Just now, El Hombre said:

Well, why weren't you watching the first fucking time?  If you weren't paying attention, then you don't deserve to see it again!  Just for that, here's another shot of the Honduran manager while play has resumed. - Guy in the OS media van, I presume.

I mainly focus on your posts.  The game is really just a vehicle for excellent prose. 

Just now, dyslexic nam said:

I mainly focus on your posts.  The game is really just a vehicle for excellent prose. 

Only because I'm working with what you give me.

I'm tellin ya: OneSoccer should get us a case of beer and two mics and we could give everyone an alternative to Wheeler and Hume (until the 69th minute where I pass out or we do a deep dive into Nina Hartley's IMDB).