MLS Match Updates and Talk 2023

Big_M

My IPTV finally got the streams, and I was able to watch the TFC game and now I’m watching the Caps game from TSN and I can say I’m happy to not have Wileman commentate all TFC games.  I’ve ahead heard him say the former something at least 5x already.

I’ve made it a game, and I’m drunk now.

For those like me that have Apple MLS Season Pass but don't watch on an Apple device (I usually stream on a laptop after the fact) and are tired of dodging spoilers, there are a few extensions you can install in Chrome browser that hides all this stuff.

Best one I found was here: https://www.reddit.com/r/MLS/comments/11d6un3/removing_spoilers_in_apple_tv/   Hides scores and highlights. 

2 hours ago, Big_M said:

wow becher scores at 90+8 to give vancouver a draw vs minnesota and have heath saying to sartini "im just as bad as you"

I like what I'm seeing from Becher.  He scored in the CCL game against Real Espana and he does it here.

Lord knows, the Whitecaps have to get their scoring from somewhere.  Maybe Becher is the guy.

7 hours ago, Big_M said:

another good point away from home for tfc and with a bunch of starters missing...undefeated after the first game of the season

...which they shouldn't have been defeated in. Only saw the highlights but that's the first time I've seen something from Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty in MLS action that made him look like somebody top European clubs would be interested in paying a big transfer fee for.

10 hours ago, Goal_Kick said:

I like what I'm seeing from Becher.  He scored in the CCL game against Real Espana and he does it here.

Lord knows, the Whitecaps have to get their scoring from somewhere.  Maybe Becher is the guy.

He has a nose for goal but from the highlights he was also involved in some nice combo play with White.

I don't have the subscription so I didn't see the match but how did Gauld play?