MLS Match Updates and Talk 2023

Big_M

1 hour ago, jonovision said:

Glad to see a good deal of Canadian content in these two lineups (Vancouver's, of course, will be different). Veterans for Toronto and a mix of youth and experience with Montreal.

Is Waterman hurt?

Commentator mentioned " when Waterman gets fit", so probably injured

Edited by Kadenge

1 hour ago, jonovision said:

I've only ever watched a handful of games involving Miami, but their pink jerseys always seem to present a major lack-of-contrasting-colors problem with most opponents.

I thought the same thing. Would have preffered to watch that game, but it was difficult to watch so switched to Toronto.

I am going to spend the time watching St Louis and Kyle Hiebert instead- he picked up a yellow in their 3-1 win tonight, so looking forward to seeing him play for the first time. I guess that’s one plus side about the Apple TV free pass for season ticket holders,  we now have access to all the games featuring Canadian players even though Vancouver isn’t one of them so far tonight

46 minutes ago, Big_M said:

vancouver is stacked...cubas schopf gauld vite gressel...blackmon dajome cordova on the bench...gotta expect them to do well in mls this year

Best of the Canadian teams, for sure.

It won't be long before Ahmed is starting ahead of Martins, too.

another late game collapse by vancouver and toronto is the only canadian team to take a point from the first two games with a strong team performance away from home, good coaching, michael bradley being the best player of the team over the first two games with an assist in this one with a great run by laryea and finish by bernardeschi and a great game by johnson...though seat will get hot for all three of these coaches if they stay under the playoff line...sartini cant be having two straight late game breakdowns in his third season in charge and against a weak san jose and a ok rsl...and with these players on top of it