Looking for some feedback on these shirts

Admin

6 hours ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Why would I not have permission to see the image, it should be visible for those of us outside of Canada. Or maybe I'm missing something.

Sorry, I deleted that thread.  

I posted it below/above

3 hours ago, Foul Mouthed Admin said:

Sorry, I had to delete that thread.

Here is the shirt style, this was just a mock up.  borjan-2.png

Instead of keeping the crest where it is, I'd move it to the sleeve. Like if it goes onto the left sleeve (right here).

This is because they have entirely different graphic criteria and don't match, they complement. By distancing them. 

Then you shift the entire image slightly higher up the shirt, Borjan's head near where the crest is now. That may allow you to keep his other glove and not cut it off (though that detail is well done).

You could also slightly retouch his shirt so the logo, also present, is a bit clearer.

1 hour ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Instead of keeping the crest where it is, I'd move it to the sleeve. Like if it goes onto the left sleeve (right here).

This is because they have entirely different graphic criteria and don't match, they complement. By distancing them. 

Then you shift the entire image slightly higher up the shirt, Borjan's head near where the crest is now. That may allow you to keep his other glove and not cut it off (though that detail is well done).

You could also slightly retouch his shirt so the logo, also present, is a bit clearer.

Yeah, we already planned for logo on sleeve, and flag on the yoke at the back. 

It is playing with the print size (very different equipment) and like you say positioning it.  Trying to get the other hand in, the way he is bent, you get this trapped space on the left side as you move it around.  It's hard to describe but I like your idea of the head being closer to where the logo is as you are suggesting. I will try that for sure.

I am not sure where we will be with these...  a few other things have to happen first.   Lots of time to get it right, but it also depends on the printer/heat press size available. 

16 hours ago, Foul Mouthed Admin said:

Yeah, we already planned for logo on sleeve, and flag on the yoke at the back. 

It is playing with the print size (very different equipment) and like you say positioning it.  Trying to get the other hand in, the way he is bent, you get this trapped space on the left side as you move it around.  It's hard to describe but I like your idea of the head being closer to where the logo is as you are suggesting. I will try that for sure.

I am not sure where we will be with these...  a few other things have to happen first.   Lots of time to get it right, but it also depends on the printer/heat press size available. 

It's a nice image, and a good choice of red, deeper than the logo which is more flag colour, brighter. So overall, to be sure: I'd buy one. 

Was zooming with my son the other day and he was wearing the classic canoe-carrying Voyageur t-shirt, though he said it was his night-shirt.