GC: Canada vs Costa Rica - Sunday, July 25th, 7pm Eastern / 4pm Pacific - Arlington TX

39 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

The fact you are bragging about your likes on the Costa Rica thread when we have a Mexico semi-final in two days pretty proves my point, I'd say. I mean, no one has even analysed the rival yet over there, there are more posts today on Wheeler. 

Word!

image.png.eaf19c02eb3cee37c0b3c19a5f96b1d2.png

Word?

38 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

The fact you are bragging about your likes on the Costa Rica thread when we have a Mexico semi-final in two days pretty proves my point, I'd say. I mean, no one has even analysed the rival yet over there, there are more posts today on Wheeler. 

Word!

Dude, give it up already. It’s fine if you don’t think the Gold Cup is important. Stop telling other people whether they think it’s important or not. Why in the world would I (or anyone else in this thread) be arguing that the Gold Cup is important, if we didn’t think it was. You’re really grasping at straws to try to prove your point.

43 minutes ago, archer21 said:

Dude, give it up already. It’s fine if you don’t think the Gold Cup is important. Stop telling other people whether they think it’s important or not. Why in the world would I (or anyone else in this thread) be arguing that the Gold Cup is important, if we didn’t think it was. You’re really grasping at straws to try to prove your point.

Hey man, we're either lying that we think the Gold Cup is important, or we're in denial that we don't think it's important. Just look how obsessed we are with Wheeler! I know the last four pages of this thread have made me face the truth I most abhorred: that I don't think the Gold Cup is important. I must hold on to this epiphany to face my true self. My real interests, in the right order: WCQ, Wheeler, (everything else), (nothing), Gold Cup.

Anyway, doesn't Wheeler suck? What a nerdbomber.

12 hours ago, N1ckbr0wn said:

Okay everyone, let’s settle this.

like this post with a little blue heart if the Gold Cup (specifically this edition of it) is important to you.

sad react this post with a crying emoji if you think it is unimportant.

Since I can’t react to my own post, consider me down for a little blue heart.

@RS, i stand corrected 🤣🤣🤣

11 hours ago, N1ckbr0wn said:

Shhhh… no one was supposed to notice my “win the day” quick scheme…

i knew it! 😆