Hugo-Hilaire Mbongue

Dominic94

2 minutes ago, narduch said:

Have they even played enough to judge that?

Probably not, but in their few appearances they have looked completely useless. You're right, they should be given more opportunities before judging but my first impressions were not good. No better than Mbongue, and way less than JMR.

7 minutes ago, Ivan said:

Probably not, but in their few appearances they have looked completely useless. You're right, they should be given more opportunities before judging but my first impressions were not good. No better than Mbongue, and way less than JMR.

Has to make you question Hernandez as GM

13 minutes ago, narduch said:

Has to make you question Hernandez as GM

Not sure they were Hernandez' call. I think they were signed when Bradley was still there. But I would imagine he was part of it. I mean, have any of their signings the last two years been of any use? I honestly can't think of one that I'd call a good signing. Many I would call a disaster.

• 5 months later...

Toronto have loaned him to San Antonio in the USL League Championship where he will join up with fellow Torontonian Mohamed Omar and Canadian coach Alen Marcina.  Would have loved to see him loaned to a CPL team but San Antonio has done a decent job with young Canadians in recent years.

https://x.com/TorontoFC/status/1765045909417492927?s=20

5 hours ago, Dominic94 said:

What’s important is their track record of playing kids, USL teams are really starting to prove that they can develop youth. The Can PL hasn’t really done that yet.

I mean if you want to ignore the development of players like Tahid, Cameron, Chung, Sirois, Rea, Farsi, Loturi, Pepple, Ntignee or Abzi then sure....

• 3 weeks later...