Canadians Abroad April 23rd to 29th

jordan

• In this thread post match updates on all Canadians for April 23rd to 29th
  • If you find updates posted in some other thread then post them here as well, but be sure to credit the original poster.
  • If there is news that is particularly significant (eg. someone scores a big goal, someone gets injured, etc.) then feel free to begin a new thread on that topic in order to draw greater attention or start a discussion, but also post that news here.
  • Some comments on news posted in this thread are okay, but let's not let this thread go off into a long discussion. If the news already appears in another thread (as per the previous bullet) then post your comments in that other thread, otherwise if you want to say something significant or if it is likely to generate replies then begin a new thread.

Scottish Cup

David Wotherspoon starts against Rangers. Arfield is not in the squad, he picked up an injury yeaterday. 
Carded just before the half. Probably lucky to still be on the pitch.

Subbed off in the 70th, still 0-0.

St Johnstone win in shoot out, goalie got his head on a corner at the end and it went in off a player, then saved twice in the shoot out

Spain

Pepple played 25 in a 2-2 draw with Real Madrid U19

4 hours ago, jordan said:

Spain

Pepple played 25 in a 2-2 draw with Real Madrid U19

He came on when it was 1-1 in m. 67. They then traded goals, don't know if he was involved in the play for Getafe's 2nd. This was against the Madrid A team, very high level, very good result for Getafe. Zidane's son Theo, a 2002, scored the first for Madrid.

https://www.rfef.es/actas?pid=3446931

Last week I thought Aribim didn't play, but I was wrong, he came on with 35m left, they lost 4-0. Simeone's son was playing for At Madrid

https://www.rfef.es/actas?pid=3446926

As you can see they spell his name wrong.

Usually Real Madrid TV has their u-19 games, mostly home but sometimes away, but I don't see they will be playing this, I even checked their schedule for tomorrow.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

7 hours ago, One American said:

Canadian MLS standouts thru 2 games, according to WhoScored: 

10. Christian Gutierrez

14. Zachary Brault-Guillard

30 Lucas Cavallini

No surprise in 2 and 3. Didn't know Gutierrez played that well. 

he was really good in second game

• jordan unpinned this topic